Thoughts on all King Salmonids?

SAMICOM

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-1519-4190-1330
I'm surprised we haven't talked more about the King Salmonids here but my favorite out of the three has to be Horrorboros.
The way he was teased was great and how he would come in at the end of the 3 waves on Inkblot with his loud screech was just really cool.
Splatoon North America on X: We're probably legally required to inform you  that a new type of King Salmonid may begin appearing in March. It's a  giant, terrifying serpent called Horrorboros, and're probably legally required to inform you  that a new type of King Salmonid may begin appearing in March. It's a  giant, terrifying serpent called Horrorboros, and

I think being the only King Salmonid to be able to fly makes him standout more and he has a Booyah Bomb attack, I have to appreciate that lol.

I like Joe too, but I don't have any strong feelings about him. I don't know why, maybe it was because I didn't play Salmon Run all that much when he was added. I definitely like him a whole lot more than Cohozuna though.
Cohozuna is definitely my least favorite. He's just very annoying to deal with and takes up a lot more space if the map is on high tide compared to the rest. He has no weak spot either so he's the hardest to kill.
i think they’re very well designed, albeit lacking variety. An idea for a King I had was the Cirristomp. An empty husk of an Octostomp covered in barnacles and seaweed, acting more like a traditional boss. Probably just a pipe dream, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom