Thoughts on new Squiffer kit?

ikebro

Senior Squid
Pronouns
any/pronouns
auto zip on squiffer is almost comically good, like i'm willing to bet mr nogami himself mains the squiffer

Egomouse

Full Squid
NNID
Egomouse
Switch Friend Code
SW-1058-0470-2243
Its probably going to be too big brain for me to play well BUT...I am so eager to just watch the clips on Twitter and YouTube and stuff. I AM HERE for it for my Squiffer mains. And it might make for some interesting target practice hehe 🐁

zyf_

Pro Squid
now that it's out, i hate everyone who asked for it, this weapon is worthless garbage lol
just a terrible version of bamboo, worse at literally everything

every time i play bamboo and run into a squiffer i laugh

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
now that it's out, i hate everyone who asked for it, this weapon is worthless garbage lol

tbh i'm not sure that's a fair comparison, i don't think bamboo and squiffer are trying to do very similar things at all. bamboo likes open sightlines because it outranges so much and can afford to stay in the open, while i think squiffer prefers trying to peak corners and land shots on people before they know they're there. squiffer can't really afford to do the former and bamboo can't easily do the latter, and both their specials help them within their own niche, so i don't feel like they're really competing that much

(disclaimer: not an expert on either of these weapons but like. so many people have clearly really enjoyed this kit so i don't think it makes sense to say it's completely worthless because there's obviously Something here)

Yosi Spring

Pro Squid

cool, you can stick to the better chargers like bamboo and snipewriter while the rest of us have fun hitting trickshots 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom