• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Thoughts on newly-leaked weapons?

PHYTO-1

Pro Squid
NNID
PHYTO-1
Its called the Carbon Roller Deco, which was in the leaked post. That's not new, pre say, but it was included.
OP means leaked from the latest August Ver 2.0.0 update

that includes

tri-slosher
mini splatling
hydra
and "BigBall_Launcher" or the bomblobber as it was previously known. while this weapon was originally in ver 1 data, the supposed sub and special are now included

Reset Bomb Jigglypuff

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yayforall
OP means leaked from the latest August Ver 2.0.0 update

that includes

tri-slosher
mini splatling
hydra
and "BigBall_Launcher" or the bomblobber as it was previously known. while this weapon was originally in ver 1 data, the supposed sub and special are now included
Thank you.

Book Jacket

Inkling
I'm excited for the tri-slosher and zink mini splatling. Disrupters and bubbler. Support class bucket and splatling? Yes please.

Skoodge

Brella Aficionado
Switch Friend Code
SW-2149-6955-3787
The Hydra better make up for its stats in ink spread, since it charges slower than an E-Liter, and only moves slightly faster. I do not know how the numbers work, it seems if I am interpreting it correctly, the Hydra charges 1/4 the speed of the Heavy Splatling, and you move at less than 1/2 the speed. I hope it is good, since the Heavy Splatling is a pretty good weapon already.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Well, firstly, the Tri-Slosher has Disruptor, which makes me very excited, and Bubbler, which guarantees that I'll be giving it a shot. The Nouveau version's Seeker/Echolocator loadout interests me as well, but the regular's the one I'm really excited about.
Not really feeling the Heavy Splatling Deco, I feel like Point Sensor won't add much to this weapon, though Kraken is always welcome. As for the Slosher Deco, Splash Wall/Kraken might make me go back to the Slosher. Maybe. Didn't much like it last time I tried it, but who knows.
The Mini Splatling... Hey, that's the Tentatek Splattershot's loadout on a faster-charging Splatling! AWESOME! As for the Zink, Disruptor/Bubbler on a longer-ranged weapon? WOOHOO!
The Hydra Splatling certainly worries me, it'll either be awful (if its charge time isn't made up for in range/power) or great (if its power/range are worth the charge speed trade-off). Splat Bomb/Echolocator is an interesting loadout, dunno how effective it'll be, but it could be nice. Regarding the Custom, Sprinkler/Bubbler is going to be a beautiful thing. I can't wait for it. I really can't.
Now, to the unknown, the BigBall_Launcher weapons. How do you think those'll work? Presumably these are Slosher-type weapons, so I'm picturing a slower wind-up, but shooting a larger blob that splats in a single hit, like a Dynamo Bucket. The 00's Splat Bomb/Bomb Rush sounds awesometastic, and the 01's Sprinkler/Inkzooka should be awesome even if the rest of the weapon kinda sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom