• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Thoughts on the forum listings

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
While taking a good look at the new website, i noticed that the forum listings seem to be a bit off. As great as it all looks, maybe we can have more in depth forums. (i.e. having a General Discussions board for any type of splatoon talk, and maybe have a "Competitive" or "Multiplayer" board made especially for dealing with the online/competitive aspect of the game and so on.) Don't get me wrong here, it all looks amazing, but maybe we can sort out the Forum listings themselves. It just seems odd to have the "General Discussions" and "Tournament Rules" all in one place.

I know sites such as MKBoards and Smashboards have a similar layout in terms of keeping the Competitive discussions and General discussions separate from each other.

|

Just a word of advice for the near release of the game, let me know what you guys think, lets all work towards a bigger, better forum!

Teddy

Senior Squid
NNID
EggplantAlloy
I agree those are adjustments that should be made, I'm not sure they need to be made just yet though. At this stage there are still subforums with thread counts under 10 or hovering around that area. I'd say wait until the community has expanded a little bit more, but that's just me.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I think this would be a neat addition.

Also, like other suggestions for the forum I recommend going here [link] to post suggestions instead of making a thread. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom