• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Thoughts On Tower Control?

★Forge

Senior Squid
NNID
Slumplush
I don't like it. I can't find one match without A Custom Range Blaster or Luna Blaster, Ink Mines are hard to dodge while on the tower, Suction Bombs are also hare to dodge if they're on the side of the Tower and the ''Hiding Strategy'' is kinda ridiculous.

And Almost Everyone Uses Quick Respawn-Stealth Jump

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Tower Control is actually my favorite mode. I don't have to worry about a time penalty like Splat Zones, though you will have to ride the tower back over to the distance you left off at if the other team gains control. I don't know, I've always found this less nerve racking than having the penalty timer in Splat Zones. Another thing I like is that it's on a guided path, unlike Rainmaker mode where the player can take the rainmaker anywhere. It also seems that people are more afraid of grabbing the rainmaker than getting on the tower because of this, though it's probably just a very small difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom