tips for tour control?

Poyo

Senior Squid
NNID
Poyoarya
What exactly do you struggle with? It's more than just "I'm bad." Are you bad at keeping the tower, do you get splatted often, are you unable to take the tower back, as examples?

jason1637

Senior Squid
NNID
jason1637
Well i suggest that you try to take out the other team before riding the tower and ride the tower when the other team has like 3 people dead so then you push.

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
You mean blaster control? Use a blaster
Blaster control is pretty accurate, lmao. Me and my RB are almost unstoppable on tc. And you could very well take his advice and do well, however a lot of people think they can just hop in with the luna blaster and totally win, however that's not very accurate. I would only switch to playing with a blaster if you think you would like playing as a blaster, as there ARE other ways to win tc, even if blasters are the "easiest" way

it's important to know what weapon you play, because that has a large impact on the roll you should be playing, not everyone should just scream and yell and jump on the tower and swing their rollers about, you won't win that way (unless the other team does the same thing but isn't as good at it.) For example one of the guns I dabble in is the sploosh, the sploosh is really good up close and personal, but fails to defend the tower. when I play sploosh I hang back, set up beacons, pick off the foes I can, charge my special. But when they take the tower I'm able to hop on it and take at least one, usually more, out. if I were to ride the tower, anyone trying to take the tower from us would outrange me and i'd die and be of no help to my team.

So we can probably give you better advice if you tell us what weapon you play.

Purplesarus

Inkling
NNID
triminun
What exactly do you struggle with? It's more than just "I'm bad." Are you bad at keeping the tower, do you get splatted often, are you unable to take the tower back, as examples?

like shoot its more of defending it kind of problem

because everyone get splatted and no ones there to take it back and then it would be too late

Poyo

Senior Squid
NNID
Poyoarya
like shoot its more of defending it kind of problem

because everyone get splatted and no ones there to take it back and then it would be too late
Make sure to learn to get off the tower if you need to. If you've got a weapon with a burst or suction bomb, then throw that at the tower to dispel any enemies who'd try to take it after you get off. Make sure you're constantly looking around as you're carrying the tower. Use "C'mon!"/"To me!" if your teammates aren't coming near you.

If there are already people on the tower, try scouting ahead in the path of the tower to pick off any uncoordinated approaches. If all three other teammates die, make sure you stay near the tower whilst being out of sight of the enemies. This will allow them to super jump to you.

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Advanced technique: Plant Squid Beakons close to the Tower route, but not directly in the path; rather, hide them in good spots behind concealment and ink the ground around them for ease-of-use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom