• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

To all Aerospray users

To you feel satisfied with the RG or/and MG weapon? If not think of all the sub and special weapon sets you would love to be in the game.

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
I think an aero with squid beakons and Kraken/Killerwail/echolocater would be great.
I main the jr but i really like the squid beakons. The sploosh is just so sub par that i can't deal with it tho. I would play the crap out of a jr/aero that had squid beakons and actually any special. it's not fair that people who play the squelchers and blasters get so many different sets, i want more jr and aero sets.

Kipst3r

Inkling
NNID
Kipst3r
I use RG and mines can be pretty useful. Quite a few unsuspecting people don't notice mines, even in obvious places like in the Splat Zone. TBH I'd prefer a different special but Inkstrike is fine. Bubbler or Echolocator would be cool.

KeebyKakes

Senior Squid
An Aerospray with Kraken would be amazing. If you use a bunch of Special Charge Ups you could have a Kraken ready at every encounter with an enemy.

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
An Aerospray with Kraken would be amazing. If you use a bunch of Special Charge Ups you could have a Kraken ready at every encounter with an enemy.
The diminishing returns on special charge up are pretty noticeable imo, I think it'd be better to go with two special charge ups and a special saver, That way dieing doesn't totally destroy your special gauge, which is useful for ranked mode, as the purpose isn't to just ink turf and after about halfway there isn't much turf left to ink without abandoning your objective and eventually losing.

KeebyKakes

Senior Squid
The diminishing returns on special charge up are pretty noticeable imo, I think it'd be better to go with two special charge ups and a special saver, That way dieing doesn't totally destroy your special gauge, which is useful for ranked mode, as the purpose isn't to just ink turf and after about halfway there isn't much turf left to ink without abandoning your objective and eventually losing.
Actually, :ability_specialcharge: doesn't have diminishing returns but you're right about :ability_specialsaver: being more useful in Ranked.

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
Actually, :ability_specialcharge: doesn't have diminishing returns but you're right about :ability_specialsaver: being more useful in Ranked.
Well that's great to know! I knew some of them didn't, but I always imagined I never saw much improvement between 2 and 3. Exactly how much does one special charge up do?

SuperSmuckers

Inkling
NNID
agm_22369
As fun as it would be to use a Kraken as a special, I thinknit would bring much more hate to the Aerosprays than there already is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom