To all you bobble-headed squid children and cephalopodic critters alike: good day!

Rider

Inkling
NNID
MechaEndou
Hey there !! I'm Roni. I'm just a small-time squid from the UK who's here to have a good time. I try to play Splatoon as much as I can but at the moment, I'm pretty busy with school so I just play every weekend and on breaks. Currently I'm hovering around A/A+ rank, and while I'm not great at the moment, I'm definitely improving more and more with every match. I hope to keep on playing and keep on improving and reach S and eventually S+.:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

So I tend to use rollers, predominantly the Dynamos. I tend to play more defensively in Zones, and offensively in TC and RM. I also like to dabble in using weapons like .96 deco and Custom Jet to switch it up a bit. I have a second account for chargers, in which I'm currently around B+/A-, but I hope to step up my game there and use chargers on my main soon too.

So why did I join Squidboards? Well at this point I've pretty much only played on my own, I mean, I've occasionally played casually with friends but they don't play very often. So I thought it might be nice to meet people in the Splatoon community and maybe play with people and learn a thing or two. I hope to potentially join a squad at some point too, but atm I'm just here to meet people, have fun, learn more, and keep improving !!

I guess that's it for now !! :ability_runspeed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom