TO needs your help for a tournament!

Dari

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2230-6009-2248
Hey guys, i´m Dari and i am one of the organizers of the Tournaments at Leblanc Hideout, and i need the help from the hivemind this community offers.

So what i need your help with are weapon classes. specifically the rankings on which weapons are in which classes. For example, Shot is known as a slayer weapon while Zap is a support weapon. For a gimmick tournament i would like to ask if you could help me with ranking at least some of the weapons this game offers (kits too) into Slayer - Support - Midline (Skirmisher is not relevant in this case). Also, termslike Frontline Midline and Backline are not relevant as those aren´t classes but positions you take with weapons. Would really appreciate any help i can get on this topic, if you have further questions, just ask me! Thanks in advance!

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
I'd help but there seems to be fundamental problems in what you're asking. What you want is people to put weapons into roles like slayer, support, MIDLINE, but you also state that terms like midline don't mean anything because it's a position, not a role. So do I call weapons midlines or not? Also, you don't want people to use the skirmisher classification. Where do I put skirmishing weapons then?

Dari

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2230-6009-2248
I'd help but there seems to be fundamental problems in what you're asking. What you want is people to put weapons into roles like slayer, support, MIDLINE, but you also state that terms like midline don't mean anything because it's a position, not a role. So do I call weapons midlines or not? Also, you don't want people to use the skirmisher classification. Where do I put skirmishing weapons then?
You are absolutely right - had a brain twister there. Didn´t mean midline, i originally wanted to write "Anchor", thanks for correcting me!
Skirmisher weapons would be put as supporters or Slayers, depending on what type of weapon we talk about. For example, tetras would be slayers instead of skirmishers, but since i dont have much knowledge about this i came here to ask for help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom