Too many options! Where to start? HELP

skorbortor

Inkling
NNID
skorbortor
I really want to join a competitive team but I feel overwhelmed as to where I might fit in and where I might not.
Tournaments sound fun but as a student would I be able to handle it? I play everyday but maybe if someone could share their own personal experience with the balance of the two then I would feel a little better and finally stop being nervouse and try out for a team...

LVL: 50

Jet Squelching

Inkling
NNID
MewsVengence
I took all advanced classes throughout high school, and though I am not aware of your education level, it can be tricky starting from middle school to balance Splatoon, other hobbies, school, social life, and possibly sports. Listing all those alone is kinda overwhelming haha. How I balanced it was, I did all school work as soon as I came home. (In fall I was involved with a sport), so it would be around 5-6 Pm before I got home. Once you get home and complete your work, then I would get on Splatoon for between a half an hour to an hour. After this I would eat dinner, do any other online games or hobbies, then go to bed. On weekends you have the opportunity to hang with friends and get more Splatoon practice in. This was my solution to staying competitive, and keeping my real life in balance.

I hope this helped! :)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Do you have at least one hour you can drop on Splatoon per day? Roughly speaking, being on a team that's tournament-ready requires a bit more time investment than just playing the game. If you invest at least that much time in addition to juggling everything else, you might be able to go for it. Mr. Jet there has some good points as well.

skorbortor

Inkling
NNID
skorbortor
Thanks guys for your help! I found a team that fits my schedule perfectly and with competitive play! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom