• Yes

• No

• AM I A KID OR A SQUID?!?!?!?!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Friendan

Pro Squid
NNID
xdbrendanxd
The most "broken" weapon, if you want to call it that, is the Tentatek Splattershot, and even it has some flaws. Rapid Blaster kind of sucks from what I've seen. Splash-o-matic is "okay", same with the N-Zap.

E-Liter Elite

Senior Squid
NNID
DroseraC
Well, have you seen a good Rapid Blaster in Tower Control? A ridiculously good camping weapon. Also the Rapid Blaster Deco is my secondary and Suction Bomb Rush causes as much chaos as an emerald and people are actually surprised that two hits does one in. So, not overpowered, but certainly not a joke.
I agree that Blasters are extra strong in TC, but I don't think the Rapid Blaster benefits from it more than like... The Luna or even the vanilla one. Bubbler might make it stand out, though..

Last edited:

E-Liter Elite

Senior Squid
NNID
DroseraC
If you're going to list the 10 "most broken" weapons - how can you not include the Tentatek Splattershot? It's one of the best trading weapons, with amazing Ink efficiency and it has a special with range that rivals the E-Liter.

And the Krak-On Roller is probably the worst Roller outside of Turf Wars. Beakons aren't that good in ranked because super jumps aren't that good in ranked. And the Kraken itself is like a Bubbler that forces you to be melee ranged for the duration. The Carbon and Dynamo Rollers give you a lot more options - and you should always try to get subs/specials on your roller that augment your range. For Turf Wars I like the Krak-On better but SZ and TC it suffers.

Ze Dewott

Inkling
NNID
ZeDewott
Don't even see that many N-Zap '85's. Rapid Blaster is eh. Sploosh-o-Matic has no range. And where's the E-Liters? Those things literally have godrange.

River09

Inkling Cadet
NNID
King_Felix
I don't want to come across as rude because I know that you put effort into this but "broken" is a big word. Not literally but in meaning. Broken means severely unbalanced. There is no severely unbalanced weapons in Splatoon as of now. There are better weapons than others but no broken ones; no clear-cut garbage or OP ones.

This list is:
  1. Geared towards Turf Wars which is hardly a competitive mode
  2. Fails to take into account maps, team setups, modes, etc
  3. Pretty bias
I encourage you to do more research before posting stuff like this.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
I agree that Blasters are extra strong in TC, but I don't think the Rapid Blaster benefits from it more than like... The Luna or even the vanilla one. Bubbler might make it stand out, though..
I'm mostly talking about the Deco when I say that the Rapid Blaster is underrated. I'm not the best with the Inkmine and I'm horrible with the Bubbler, so I really don't use that weapon as best I should. Suction Bombs and Suction Bomb Rush is far more adept to my playstyle and seems to have a bigger impact in all modes.

E-Liter Elite

Senior Squid
NNID
DroseraC
I'm mostly talking about the Deco when I say that the Rapid Blaster is underrated. I'm not the best with the Inkmine and I'm horrible with the Bubbler, so I really don't use that weapon as best I should. Suction Bombs and Suction Bomb Rush is far more adept to my playstyle and seems to have a bigger impact in all modes.
Suction Bomb rush is probably the best Bomb Rush there is. Though if there is going to be a Seeker Rush soon that may compete, would need testing.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Suction Bomb rush is probably the best Bomb Rush there is. Though if there is going to be a Seeker Rush soon that may compete, would need testing.
We should have a Seeker Jumping Contest once it comes out

xXDR.SWOOCEXx

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SupahHotFire17
I don't agree with this list at all. How can the rapid blaster be broken? That weapon is just a joke. Also, how can the Sploosh-O-Matic be broen if it has no range? The only weapons that are maybe up for discussion as being reaaly good (but absolutely not broken) are the Aerosprays and Splash-O-Matic.

jkid391

Senior Squid
Whelp looks like you guys don't like the list, but I respect your opinions :) Also this list is now outdated anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom