Top 3 Essential Abilities?

Chiro

Inkster Jr.
(Sorry for the bump but im interested to tell mine)

Cold-Blooded is really worth on a cloth main slot, making Echolocator, Point Sensor and Haunt pretty much useless. And people not targeting you.

Recon is a ability that you should use over Cold-Blooded if you are a sniper. Also pretty much handy with Super jumping to safe spots.

Comeback is really good in ranked, because if you get splatted. You run/swim faster and less ink consumption for recovery,sub and main for 20 seconds!

Ink Resistance Up is clearly a ability to use in ranked, nuff said

Bomb Range Up is fun to use in ranked, letting you throw bombs at ranges your weapon can't reach. :3

(And yes this is more than 3 :p)

cool6012

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Cool6012
I've been mainly using Ninja Squid, Ink Resistance, and Ink Saver (Main), but after hearing about the upcoming nerfs to the first two I may switch over from Ninja to Cold-Blooded. Been using ink saver because I haven't really found anything that suits me better so far, or to be more specific, Annie won't stock anything new for me augh and you can never go wrong with Ink resistance.

GreySilence

Inkling
Headgear: Ink Saver
Clothes: Cold Blooded
Footwear: Ink Resistance

As the unique headgear abilities are pretty situational, I don't ever go for them. Ninja squid is a good option too, but if the enemy is radar heavy then you're really not all that stealthy. Cold blooded almost completely negates their radar abilities, rendering them useless in about 3 seconds or so. Ink resistance is too good, it gives you so much mobility in enemy ink, and it is incredibly noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom