top RB players/resources to take note of?

Picle

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4195-9440-3526
I play both Range Blaster kits for comp and I've been wanting to know about players who play RB at top level and what they do with the weapon. If anyone has other resources like guides and other content creators that talk about RB in a comp level, I'm all ears

Babab

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7735-7052-6321
I guess chara has put out a few x rank gameplay videos recently on his second channel

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
If you're looking for other top RB players Grey's a really good example

I don't know of any RB guides though

Picle

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4195-9440-3526
I guess chara has put out a few x rank gameplay videos recently on his second channel
imma be real with you, suggesting Chara isn't really that useful of a solution due to pretty much everyone in the comp scene knows about him. + I don't think he does an in depth analysis on range blaster

Squidilicious

Full Squid
imma be real with you, suggesting Chara isn't really that useful of a solution due to pretty much everyone in the comp scene knows about him. + I don't think he does an in depth analysis on range blaster
Why not? He's quite good and he has a second channel called Pro Chara VOD dumps where we puts more technical content

Picle

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4195-9440-3526
Why not? He's quite good and he has a second channel called Pro Chara VOD dumps where we puts more technical content
my initial thought when I posted that reply was "really dude, Prochara? wow, like I don't already know who he is." But from what I've gathered, Chara is the only top player that plays RB and posts content, so ig I should look at his vod review dump channel more

reelrollsweat

Pro Squid
Chara is the only top player that plays RB and posts content
chara maybe be the only top level western rb player but there are other rb players too!! you don’t have to go straight to the best of the best to find rb gameplay

penguitt is another rb player:

kyo is a top western player with some rb videos:

theres jp resources too!! it’s hard bc of the language barrier and i feel bad that na misses out on so much of jps knowledge bc of it. some terms you can search on yt:
ロングブラスター or ロンブラ range blaster
ロングブラスターカスタム custom range blaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom