• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tower Control mode available 7/1 at 7PM PT

youthCAT1590

Pro Squid
Got any strategies in mind on how you may tackle this mode, Blank? Assuming you've seen the demonstration video already. I'll be thinking of my own later but I haven't eaten anything today yet so my brain is kinda not there yet. lol

Blank564

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Blank564
I haven't seen the demonstration video yet. While it's easy for me to spend way too much time on internet forums at work, it's a bit harder for me to watch videos. However, I was thinking that since at least one person has to be on the tower for it to move, then ideally that person would be using a charger? I'm guessing most rollers won't be as effective in this mode, but I really have no idea.

R_Hunter

Senior Squid
NNID
EclipseHunter
Thanks for this Blank. Today's been HELL, and i've just gotten home.

First, link to the demo:

Secondly, it appears that anyone can sit on the tower, but certain maps might require a specific weapon. Further, your teammates will be vital, as we figured.

Can't wait to give it a try!

youthCAT1590

Pro Squid
I haven't seen the demonstration video yet. While it's easy for me to spend way too much time on internet forums at work, it's a bit harder for me to watch videos. However, I was thinking that since at least one person has to be on the tower for it to move, then ideally that person would be using a charger? I'm guessing most rollers won't be as effective in this mode, but I really have no idea.
That will be a test for Mr Mini as he is primarily a Roller Main.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom