• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

(Tower Control) More people = Faster movement.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Interesting find. Did Nintendo patch this with the August update? I think it was tested when the mode came out and it didn't move faster with more players then...

I don't think the meta will change too much. Sure, if you can get a wipe on the enemy team, it will be beneficial to get as many people as possible on the tower, but at the same time this puts you on a great disadvantage when the opponent starts a counterattack.

BluEyes

Senior Squid
I just find it cute that the girl inkling knows she being filmed and looks at the camera. Interesting find but I am sure they will patch it soon.

Krozo

Full Squid
NNID
KrozoMagnus
That's pretty crazy, but makes total sense. It'll be cool to see how teams use this and choose between having people out and on.

Manta

Senior Squid
I just find it cute that the girl inkling knows she being filmed and looks at the camera. Interesting find but I am sure they will patch it soon.
why would they patch it? this isn't Smash. And if @TheMH is to be believed then they intentionally added this in.

Interesting find. Did Nintendo patch this with the August update? I think it was tested when the mode came out and it didn't move faster with more players then...

I don't think the meta will change too much. Sure, if you can get a wipe on the enemy team, it will be beneficial to get as many people as possible on the tower, but at the same time this puts you on a great disadvantage when the opponent starts a counterattack.
I could see teams trying to get two people on the tower when two or more opponents are dead as there is the biggest increase of speed then.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
It still seems weird for Nintendo to patch this via the update without mentioning it at all, as they listed almost all other little tweaks and patches. They wouldn't just put such a huge change into "other improvements".

StaffofSmashing

Senior Squid
NNID
Lolu83
Quad-splat fodder. Cool find, but this makes Blasters in TC all the more amazing for taking people off the tower. No nerf needed, since Luna Blasters are everywhere (also Custom Blasters)

Manta

Senior Squid
Quad-splat fodder. Cool find, but this makes Blasters in TC all the more amazing for taking people off the tower. No nerf needed, since Luna Blasters are everywhere (also Custom Blasters)
luna blasters are also really easy to kill as well, they have very small range so even the even more common Tentatek out-ranges them IIRC and if a blaster misses he is also dead as their rate of fire sucks.

Dish

Full Squid
NNID
Englannd
Nice find Jason, though it probably won't change much I'm sure if the entire team is dead it'll be nice to make a fast push :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom