• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tri-color Turf War needs to be reworked a little bit.

Cephalobro

So, I have noticed that Tri-color Turf War is a little flawed as there really isn't enough competition between the two attacking teams, when one wins, the other also wins. Now while that's a fine system, there really isn't much that would make them compete against one another, even though they can splat one another.

So here's one change that would make it matter more, the attacking team winning at the top would get their clouts multiplied while the other attacking team would just get the usual clout earnings. This would give the two attacking teams an actual reason to steal the objective from one another.

Another thing is to make the big sprinklers actually destructible, now I'm not saying make them totally brittle like the throwable ones, just make them have triple the HP as the Tenta Brella canopy. This way, they can still be destroyed, but would take heck of a long time to do so.

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
I'm sure they'll eventually get it right, but it'll likely take a few iterations to make it feel balanced. Right now, solo queue as the defending team is a nightmare. Teaming with friends, however, is some of the most fun I've ever had with Turf War.
I don't know if being able to destroy a signal once it's been unleashed is a good idea, but being able to temporarily disable them seems like a good way to make solo queue more bearable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom