Tri-Slosher inkcoming tonight!

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599

Oh look another slosher coming
now slosher mains have a new toy to play with...

Sub::disruptor:
Special::bubbler:

A rather unique combo (aside from Zinc Mini Splatling...)

so... how do you feel about this thing?

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Hah I knew we were getting a Slosher this week! Finally I'll be using the Bubbler some more, as currently the only weapon I use with it is the Custom Blaster which I don't use as much anymore. The Tri-Slosher should do the Bubbler a bit more justice since it's superior ink spread will let it actually get the Bubbler frequently and Disruptors will make it hard to get away from.

Loolsaasmeem

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Loolsaasmeem
Finally ! This and theCustom Hydra Splatling are the weapons I'm looking forward to most

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I know we still don't know exactly how the main weapon itself will perform, but what gear set-ups do yal plan on using with it? This'll be mine, focusing on Bubbler and Disruptor spam!

:head_cap005: :ability_specialcharge: | :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialduration:
:clothes_tes007: :ability_specialcharge: | :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_sht000: :ability_bombrange: | :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:

Yeah I needa work on purifying the hat. :L

Loolsaasmeem

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Loolsaasmeem
I know we still don't know exactly how the main weapon itself will perform, but what gear set-ups do yal plan on using with it? This'll be mine, focusing on Bubbler and Disruptor spam!

:head_cap005: :ability_specialcharge: | :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialduration:
:clothes_tes007: :ability_specialcharge: | :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_sht000: :ability_bombrange: | :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:

Since I had the same idea I want to order all of those :scared:

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE

Working on the shoes. Need to try and reorder the contacts.
:head_eye007::ability_specialcharge:|:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_quickrespawn: or :head_cap009::ability_quickrespawn:|:ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
:clothes_tel004::ability_defenseup:|:ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
:shoes_sht006::ability_specialsaver:|? ? ?

Smoothshake317

Pro Squid
This weapon is a confirmed two shot (it is in the same damage tier as .96 Gal) with faster lobbing than the slosher. It does however have worse range which means it won't be able to take advantage of height differences as well like the normal slosher could.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
This weapon is a confirmed two shot (it is in the same damage tier as .96 Gal) with faster lobbing than the slosher. It does however have worse range which means it won't be able to take advantage of height differences as well like the normal slosher could.
Yeah just saw NWplayer's videos on it, and it's range is actually lot better than I thought! Camera angle makes it a bit hard to tell exactly, but I'd say it's around 2.8 lines, not far off at all from the Slosher's 3 lines. Here I thought it was gonna be Splash-O-Matic range of 2 lines! However that's only for the main/middle slosh, the side sloshes only get 1.8 lines of reach, but they still help in close combat situations, and in general for more movement options and ink spread so you can Bubbler moar. Now I really can't wait for this weapon! :D

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
This weapons going to be powerful. and finally we get another disruptor weapon. Love using disruptors but none of our current weapons ever felt quite 'right' to me. Maybe this will though.

chrisblass1

Pro Squid
NNID
Chrisblass1
Man cant they release more than one weapon, hate getting re-skins and variations of weapons i played hundreds of time or dont care for.

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
I'm expecting a lot from this weapon, I did like the first slosher but want to see this different pattern in action. Disruptors are nice subs but never found a weapon that fits my style to use those.

chrisblass1

Pro Squid
NNID
Chrisblass1
You do realize just how much different stats, or even a different sub and special changes in terms of strategy, right?
You do realize a gun is a gun and a bucket is a bucket right? True that different subs and special can change your strategy a bit,from what i hear the Tri slosher is a stronger short range slosher. im still sloshing ink one way or another.

Reset Bomb Jigglypuff

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yayforall
You do realize a gun is a gun and a bucket is a bucket right? True that different subs and special can change your strategy a bit,from what i hear the Tri slosher is a stronger short range slosher. im still sloshing ink one way or another.
By that logic, an eliter plays the same as a bamozeler. Also by that logic, a burst bomb versus a beacon changes almost nothing. Just because they are the same class doesn't mean they play almost the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom