Tri-Slosher inkcoming tonight!

chrisblass1

Pro Squid
NNID
Chrisblass1
By that logic, an eliter plays the same as a bamozeler. Also by that logic, a burst bomb versus a beacon changes almost nothing. Just because they are the same class doesn't mean they play almost the same.
Never said they play the same the gameplay mechanic is , A roller stills flick, a shooter still shoots, and a charger still charges.Yeah some some weapon can do things faster than another and shoot farther.

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
Is this a 2-hit kill weapon right? Slower than actual slosher but wider eh?
Having a splattershot jr (was this confirmed?) range and no speed makes me a little bit afraid of using it.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Having a splattershot jr (was this confirmed?) range and no speed makes me a little bit afraid of using it.
I'll give it a test run and come back with the results later. I'm pretty sure Nintendo wouldn't create a weapon with nothing going for it (even the Rapid Blaster has a longer range and higher rate of fire than it's counterparts)

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
Nikki or NW123player has small clips of it in the testing range on her twitter. Its still 2hko, it doesn't lose too much range compared to the regular slosher either. It doesn't fire slower, but idk about movement since the clips don't really show moving and sloshing at the same time.

Reset Bomb Jigglypuff

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yayforall
Never said they play the same the gameplay mechanic is , A roller stills flick, a shooter still shoots, and a charger still charges.Yeah some some weapon can do things faster than another and shoot farther.
Yeah, a shooter still shoots. That doesn't mean a tentatek plays similar to a squelcher. Not even close.

chrisblass1

Pro Squid
NNID
Chrisblass1
Yeah, a shooter still shoots. That doesn't mean a tentatek plays similar to a squelcher. Not even close.
Exactly a shooter still shoots, all you have to know is that one shoots father than the other and one has better ink coverage or killing potential,

Reset Bomb Jigglypuff

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yayforall
Exactly a shooter still shoots, all you have to know is that one shoots father than the other and one has better ink coverage or killing potential,
So? Different stats and subs/specials mean the difference between being offensive, defensive, or support. The tri slosher is clearly trying to be a largely supportive slosher that can still function in 1v1 combat if it needs to.

chrisblass1

Pro Squid
NNID
Chrisblass1
So? Different stats and subs/specials mean the difference between being offensive, defensive, or support. The tri slosher is clearly trying to be a largely supportive slosher that can still function in 1v1 combat if it needs to.
Ard bruh u dragging this convo way too long, I aint changing ur mind, u aint changing mine simple as that. I honestly dont care no more

ThatLuckyKid

Inkling
Ard bruh u dragging this convo way too long, I aint changing ur mind, u aint changing mine simple as that. I honestly dont care no more
I understand man, you want a new weapon class instead of using one that u have played a billion times and sub and special us already used a billion times too

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Going with a Grenadier build with loads of Ink Saver Sub and Bomb Range Up would be hilarious with Disrupter spam with this weapon.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
The disruptor+bubbler combo is amazing, but I don't really care for how the tri slosher works.
This new weapon will make my dynamo life hell, but I feel like for a lot of weapons its not really threatening.
We'll see though, these are just my opinions on it after using it for an hour.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Oh my god yes, the Tri-Slosher is amazing! Great ink spread, great kill potential, great speed n movement! Have to stress that it's movement is what really makes me love this weapon, as it's basically a run n gun weapon except the gun is bucket! It's range is actually 2.6 lines, putting in the same class as Splattershot/N-Zap/.52. which is good enough for me!

cwjakesteel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
cwjakesteel
Tri-Slosher out? Analysis and Thoughts thread coming up pronto!
Any news on that thread?

In laney maps like kelp dome I find it very hard to get in on long range shooters like the dual squelcher. And using the bubbler just keeps me at bay, instead of being able to advance.

For gear it seems like ink-saver sub will do wonders since the distrupter is integral to getting in your 2-hit kill range. Love that I can see the enemy's movements in ink with it.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Any news on that thread?

In laney maps like kelp dome I find it very hard to get in on long range shooters like the dual squelcher. And using the bubbler just keeps me at bay, instead of being able to advance.

For gear it seems like ink-saver sub will do wonders since the distrupter is integral to getting in your 2-hit kill range. Love that I can see the enemy's movements in ink with it.
Oh yeah I have threads on all of the weapons in the weapons and Gear section since @WaifuRaccoonBL has been busy since around the release of the Mini Splattling. My threads are inferior but I do my best and they serve the job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom