Tryin to look for a clan/group/team/whatever

SpaceCadet

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6552-2120-7733
Hi,
I’m Ant. I’ve been playing since the release date of splatoon 2, never played the first. I’m just trying to find people to play with as I feel like I’ve plateaued in my skills a bit. My time zone kinda sucks playing with most people in the US as I live in Alaska (AKDT, UTC -8) so I’m an hour behind the west coast and 4 hours behind the east coast. That means when I’m able to play, (8pm every night, somedays earlier depending on my work schedule) it’s already midnight on the east coast.

I think I’m decent at the game and have a fair understanding about the do’s and don’t’s of each mode. I main the vanilla Splash-o-matic, but I’m at least familiar with at least 1 weapon from most groups (though I may need to brush up on my charger and roller play). Currently level star 9 and my ranks are: SZ-X, TC-S+4, RM-X, and CB-S+5.

Don’t really know if I want to be in a super serious setting yet as I still want time to talk to my friend on discord who isn’t as into the game as I am. That being said, my discord is @Ant#9730 if I seem interesting are seem like a good fit or whatever, or if you just wanna chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom