tSS - Recruiting New Players!

Mitsuki

Inkling
NNID
AmyDesu
Hi Everyone! Otter, leader of The Squish Squids here.

We're currently looking to fill our last 2 spots for the LUTI competition, this is out second time doing LUTI, so we have some experience doing tournament. We're a semi-competitive causal squads.

Our main criteria in someone who is active and can play often. We don’t have a big emphasise on rank, we care more about how well you get along with the group dynamic so a try-out will be done. We usually do practice Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday Night. Our squad is EST based and our age group is from 14-21. We’re a pretty chill squad so come join us /3/ Any question feel free to message me .3.

If you're interested just fill the following form

Name:
Weapons:
Timezone:
Availability:
Previous Squad Experience:
Why you want to Join:

CaptainMikaela

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4716-5921-3698
Hello! ^-^

Name: Mikaela, (Or Mika, for short)

Weapons: I main the Octoshot, but also do Dual Squelcher and Carbon Roller. I can be flexible and use some other weapons (other than chargers... I suck at chargers.)

Timezone: EST

Availability: All day on weekends, after 3:30-4pm to 9:30 on weekdays.

Previous Squad Experience: I have been in one other squad, just a vague one, but the squads treatment of its members was not the best, so I decided to leave.

Why you want to Join: I love being a part of a squad, and especially one that is semi-competitive and friendly. I think this squad could be perfect for me.
Also, if you guys dont already have an artist, I would be glad to do work as the squad artist, and I could make squad logos and such.

Gangsta!

Inkling
NNID
the3r1kgamer
Name: Gangsta!
Weapons: Rollers, Brushes and Sloshers, shooters
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Availability: Mondays, Tuesdays (maybe), Wednesday almost all weekends only at like 5:30 on Saturday I cant play
Previous squad Experience: Practically none but i work together in Splatoon very well!
Why I want to Join: 3 reasons FUN, FRIENDS and getting better Reply I'm exited for you to see this

(sorry i'm a litte younger but hope you'll look past that! with how I play!)

Gangsta!

Inkling
NNID
the3r1kgamer
Name: Gangsta!
Weapons: Rollers, Brushes and Sloshers, shooters
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Availability: Mondays, Tuesdays (maybe), Wednesday almost all weekends only at like 5:30 on Saturday I cant play
Previous squad Experience: Practically none but i work together in Splatoon very well!
Why I want to Join: 3 reasons FUN, FRIENDS and getting better Reply I'm exited for you to see this

(sorry i'm a litte younger but hope you'll look past that! with how I play!)

Gatsby

Pro Squid
Name: Gatsby
Weapons: Can play all weapons at A rank level except nozzlenoses. Though I mainly use the e-liter scope (custom and normal versions), krak-on roller, Tentatek, and splattershot pro( all variants )
Timezone: US pacific
Availability: Student off for summer all day and every other weekend
Experience: None
Why I want to join: Curiousity for fun friends and time consumption

Thanks for allowing me a chance to join your squad.

Last edited:

Steinpai014

Inkling
NNID
steinpai014
Name: Paige
Weapons: I mainly use shooter-type weapons, such as the Tentatek Splattershot, Splattershot Pro, Aerospray, and Mini Splatling. I can use an Octobrush or Tri-Slosher as well (I'm also practicing using the Squiffer).
Timezone: US Pacific Time
Availability: I am a student that is on summer break right now. I may not be available on certain weekends, but other than that, most of the time I'm free.
Previous squad experience: None, but I can adjust my gameplay style to fit my teammates play style fairly well.
Why I want to join: To meet and talk to new people, to play with new people, and to have a little more fun playing Splatoon than I normally do.

Thank you for reading my application form, and I hope to hear from you soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom