Turf war challenges?

CK3

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Icarus3
By challenges I mean things to try when you're bored or frustrated with the game play.

Two that I thought of was trying to die the most without contributing.
Or try to play by only looking at the game pad map.

Any other challenges you would do?

F1r3tar

Inkling
NNID
F1r3tar
Win three times in a row, using only beacons. You cannot shoot ink from your main weapon, nor can you use your special.

Zahntavier

Senior Squid
I'll go full support mode sometimes, with Squiffer: spam point sensors and bubblers to help teammates and create paths for them to travel with my shots.

Or full assassin mode with Bamboozler 2, try to get as many kills or assist to kills as I can, with little to no focus on inking. The idea being that by constantly harassing or splatting the enemy my allies can ink unhindered.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Try to get the most splats by lobbing ink (Sloshers don't count); it's surprisingly effective o_O

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
I wouldn't try to intentionally lose, but doing something unconventional can be helpful when I'm frustrated.

Trying to ink the most turf with blasters or chargers.
Trying to get the most splats and lowest turf inked with the sploosh.
Try to get as many splats as possible with burst bombs (I wouldn't limit it to ONLY using burst bombs, because I'd ink with my main weapon).
Use a special charge build to get echolocator/inkstrike/bomb rush as many times as possible.

I could probably think of more but I gotta go...

DekuKitty

Pro Squid
NNID
SkyeHunter
Try to start as many squid parties as possible. If you are unable to start a squid party, use something like an E-liter to get as many splats as possible and show your opponents what happens when you deny a party squid their fun.

(Everyone else already said the other ideas I had)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom