• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Turficane | NA/EU Tournament | April 9th

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
As soon as Saturday comes I'm signing up with my squad jeez finally thank you a tournament easy to understand and play

Alscor

The Count
Event Organizer
NNID
Andrew040909
Switch Friend Code
SW-0777-5368-3880
Some more details have been added, most notably the substitution and disconnect policies. Please be sure to check them out. As a result of those additions, all the details are set, so registration is set for Saturday, and once all 64 teams register, then the tournament will be underway March 12th, the established date. I might give prizes out, like codes that give you $100 for stuff you can get with Nintendo e-Shop. If you want me to do that, let me know, so I can make it happen.

I also hope to get a couple commentators for this tournament, who will be on the Turficane Discord server's Commentators voice chat room, and commentate there. Also, I may personally stream the tournament, but if anyone else wants to stream, let me know here. I have a channel made on Twitch especially for the Turficane tournament, so I can use that. If I decide not to stream, which hopefully should not be the case, since I should be capable of streaming, as I do have the equipment for it, I will personally give whoever volunteers to stream with the Turficane channel on Twitch in my place, the password.

beckert26

Full Squid
NNID
beckert26
What even is the format of this tournament? Single elimination? Swiss?

Alscor

The Count
Event Organizer
NNID
Andrew040909
Switch Friend Code
SW-0777-5368-3880
Single elimination.

More updates:

Links to the Twiiter and Twitch media outlets have been added, and the Discord link and channel has been updated. Also, a new and improved logo has been added, to replace the old beta logo.

As well, I want to give James, from NSTC, a shoutout, for modifying the logo that I made with the hurricane symbol facing horizontally, not vertically.

Last edited:

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
Yo, the Discord link isn't the proper way to invite people to the server and won't work.

You'll need to generate an invite like this

Alscor

The Count
Event Organizer
NNID
Andrew040909
Switch Friend Code
SW-0777-5368-3880
I realize that you have 24 hours to post the link, but I was thinking the invitational link I originally posted would expire, and I needed to post a new link daily, but it turns out it doesn't, and the invitation link is the only way to get people into the server.

Thanks for the heads up.

Update: Registration for the tournament is now open. Click the registration link at the first post, and sign up right now, if you're interested.

Last edited:

Alscor

The Count
Event Organizer
NNID
Andrew040909
Switch Friend Code
SW-0777-5368-3880
I got the Discord invitation link figured out, so that it can never expire. Also, thanks to Extermination and Los Falcon Punch for registering in the tournament. 3 teams have signed up so far, and hopefully more will follow suit soon.

Alscor

The Count
Event Organizer
NNID
Andrew040909
Switch Friend Code
SW-0777-5368-3880
how exactly do we sign up, it doesn't say how to in the post
Check out the registration link at the bottom of the first post, and click the link. It directs you to Challonge, and you register there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom