• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Turficane TO(s) wanted

Alscor

The Count
Event Organizer
NNID
Andrew040909
Switch Friend Code
SW-0777-5368-3880
This tournament series of mine is continuing to grow, coming off the latest installment which features 41 teams, with a third tournament set to take place in October. Whenever that goes into the conversation here, that makes me want to say, it has comes to my attention, that in order for that to be facilitated, I've decided that I'm opening up 1-2 more TO spots for Turficane.

What I'm looking for, is someone who is familiar with the tournament organization landscape, has some experience in it, is committed to it, and isn't currently involved in TOing for another tournament series. If you're interested in TOing for Turficane, let me know here, and the best people will be selected, while being ready to work with me for the next tournament. Selections will be made sometime in September.

Last edited:
NNID
lilmickey584
Hi! I'm interested in the TO job for Turficane! Here are some details:

Name: MickeyTheSlüshie

Discord: @MickeyTheSlushie#0316

Twitter: @TheLilMickeyFan

Roles: Captain of Quick Nauts

Past Representations (with Turficane): Participated in 2urficane tie in 17th place

Description: I am a hard-working and persistent as well as organized person. I like to see things in a nice working order. I understand when you can have fun with the teams as well as be serious with them. Being a TO has always seemed so much fun! I understand it's a hard job but I really just want to have fun with the tourney and be able to support an organization such as Turficane! I would be so happy if I could show off Turficane with a proud smile while also being able to participate with the tourney! I hope that I can be considered for the role, and thank you for this opportunity! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom