• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Twilight Squid Squad looking for S/S+ players(CLOSED)

Silver_1357

Semi-Pro Squid
(Repost from Squid Social after realizing I'll probably not get as many people)

Introduction
We are the TSS aka the Twilight Squid Squad and we are a mostly competitive and casual Splatoon squad who like splitting it up on the battlefield. Even though we started just a few weeks ago, we have been growing and we already have 11 members so far and we hope you can be one of them! Our main goal is to try to be one of the best squads out there and try to win as many tourneys as we can, as well as help each other out and get us all to S or S+ rank. We really need experienced people!

Requirements
Must be B+ or A- to start off. You may be tested.
Good sportsmanship, respect, and you must be able to calm your rage down.
A determined attitude to practice and share strategies for other teammates.
Gud interwebz.
Discord. Voice chat is recommended, but it really doesn't matter. Twitter can also be a source of communication.
Good attendance for scrims or practice sessions.
Under 18 is recommended.
Being good with a weapon you have used a lot and knowing its strengths and weaknesses
You may also need a bio if you're actually willing to join.

Other things
We're currently trying to work on our schedules. Sometimes, a couple of our members don't appear for at least a couple days, but they're trying.
We also play Smash and other games on the Wii U and 3DS. Maybe Steam as well one day. Idk.

So uhh...yeah that's it.

Some members
@LAX sniper god aka @SplatLax on Twitter
@+PMLink--- leader aka @PokeMastrLink on Twitter
@Silver_1357 Jet Sqelch main
@CerealboX
@SoProHunter may or may not be pro
@Aria'sFantasy

Last edited:

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
I'd, uh, like to join. Can I get a discord link? Some of my information is in the sig, I generally alternate between Octobrush and Kelp Scope depending on map, but can really use any weapon, except for Dynamos. S Rank, yadda, yadda, yadda. Also hella up for playing Smosh Bras.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom