Twin-squad looking to combine to make quad-squad

John W

Inkster Jr.
Content Team
NNID
RetruateStudios
I'm an A+ (usually an S) rank and my friend Zach is an S+ rank. Our twin-squads are mostly casual. We are looking for two other members to squad with sometime. We're open to voice chat (Skype, Hangouts, Discord), but we don't prefer it. If we do voice chat, please do not use offensive language. We usually play Tue-Fri sometime in 2:30-7:00 for about 1-2 hours, but the times/week dates are never the same. We also both have YT channels and we upload excerpts from good battles sometimes. Looking forward to some great battles! Thanks!

- John W

EDIT: I should note I live in CST.

Last edited:

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
I would like to squad with you! Although I do not really have another friend who could make it a quad squad we could still just try some things out. My rank atm is A- but I was very unlucky and had disconnects after disconnects. I'm actually A+ and I play like an A+. My rank is just A- atm. I can also use VC and my age is 15 if you need to know.

John W

Inkster Jr.
Content Team
NNID
RetruateStudios
I would like to squad with you! Although I do not really have another friend who could make it a quad squad we could still just try some things out. My rank atm is A- but I was very unlucky and had disconnects after disconnects. I'm actually A+ and I play like an A+. My rank is just A- atm. I can also use VC and my age is 15 if you need to know.
Nice! What's your NNID?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom