• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

twiter is gonna die

Suchi

The Eternal Dualie Squelchers User
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-3685-3474-1994
Twitter is doomed to suffer a slow and painful death so long as the muskrat stays in charge. At this point it's just a containment unit for the awful culture created there.

Suchi

Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-3685-3474-1994
I don't like Facebook because they have their own issues and you're forced to use your real name which I'm not terribly enthusiastic over.

D

Deleted member

well that's if u put ur name in the username part tho

Suchi

Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-3685-3474-1994
FB doesn't like that and they can suspend your account for using an alias.

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
r u sure @plantknowsyourlocation one furry said there's gonna be another huge wave of twitter people coming soon
why'd you have to specify furry 💀

nah but twitter as a platform is too popular to just fall to the ground. even some of the splatoon side will remain (if this place retains people at all), squidboards is probably too underground for the average player to find. you need splatoon people on sites like twitter to direct others here.

D

Deleted member

I am sorry I just went to the furry thread to harras those furries. I was just scrolling an found that one of them said that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom