Unexpected and awesome things

Berentxo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Berentxo
I have just witnessed two Inkstrikes happen within five inches of my face. Blue and yellow. It was beautiful. The ink frame to warn you about health had a little seizure, but eventually I survived.

Have you seen anything that by coincidence, the magic of lag or anything else that made you go wow?

NNID
Cakeberry_Shake
I was using an Octobrush and I activated my Kraken to attack another player, then they activated their Kraken as I was about to hit them. We got into a Kraken kaiju battle by jumping into each other while they tried to defend a landing point for their teammate. I managed to splat their teammate and as my special was running out I fled and they went towards me. They changed back into their normal form and then we clashed brushes. I barely survived.

Inyo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SurfGreenGibby
It was Tower Control on new Underpass, and we were making a final push into the goal. I was using the L-3 Nozzlenose and ditched the tower (whole team was on it...bad idea) to cover our approach. Three of the Bad Guys were standing right in the path of the tower, shooting at it. I picked them off one by one without moving or them noticing either me or their teammates exploding right next to them. Talk about tunnel vision.

"What!? How did I get...Nozzlenose!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom