Urchin Underpass get romodel?

TheFlyingCule

Inkling
NNID
TheFlyingCule
Anyone else love the fact that Nintendo is making it like Urchin Underpass is under construction instead of quietly removing from the game for a couple days and then just throwing the redesign at us. Just shows how much character Nintendo puts into this game, I love it

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Anyone else love the fact that Nintendo is making it like Urchin Underpass is under construction instead of quietly removing from the game for a couple days and then just throwing the redesign at us. Just shows how much character Nintendo puts into this game, I love it
It would be even better if they actually went all the way through with it, but eh, I'll live.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
Apparently, four other maps will receive changes, but to a lesser degree.
Probaly redrawing Tower Control on Saltspray and etc. They also may be removing objects or something in ranked modes, much like they remove the tractors in Port Mack and lower the gates at Camp Trigger.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I thought this would extend to the Battle Dojo as well, but nope, it's still available. Is it weird that I'm actually sort of disappointed?
I don't think they can block any of the stages that battle dojo has since it simply is played offline and not on one of their servers- we don't even know if the remodel will affect urchin underpass in the battle dojo.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I don't think they can block any of the stages that battle dojo has since it simply is played offline and not on one of their servers- we don't even know if the remodel will affect urchin underpass in the battle dojo.
Well doesn't the game have to connect online immediately in order to send the news cast anyway? I dunno, I'm just weird like that, wanting that sort of thing.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Well doesn't the game have to connect online immediately in order to send the news cast anyway? I dunno, I'm just weird like that, wanting that sort of thing.
Yes, but can't you play battle dojo and the single player without an internet connection?

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I know, but again, I'm odd.
Well it is okay to want something, I am just saying it might be difficult for them to implement without an update on how battle dojo works. Battle dojo only supports the original 5 stages still, is that correct?

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Well it is okay to want something, I am just saying it might be difficult for them to implement without an update on how battle dojo works. Battle dojo only supports the original 5 stages still, is that correct?
Yeah, that's correct. Actually, I am still a bit surprised as to how limited Battle Dojo is, but that's a story for another thread.

wereyoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
wereyoshi
Switch Friend Code
SW-1149-3763-7213
Here is a video that shows off the new urchin underpass.

Last edited:

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Here is a video that shows off the new urchin underpass.
It is looking so good. Feels more roomy and a bit more loved in with all the small details. love that they moved the vending machine to a more usable location and love the side paths and the large choke points. I feel like it is definitely more improved and more interesting both through gameplay and aesthetics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom