• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

US Halloween Splatfest

Vampire or Werewolf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sifu

Look Behind You
Switch Friend Code
SW-3816-1808-3393
I actually like this shifty station. It felt creative and unique, and gave me something to think about, which I feel is what shift station as a concept is best suited for- experimenting around, and trying different concepts that maybe wouldn’t make for a perfect regular stage, but make the players consider something new

Dark Sage Walker

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-8295-5505-1414
having Splash Walls to mitigate some of the choke point problems helped me a lot with this Shifty Station. Keep in mind, though, that there aren't many weapons with a Splash Wall right now. This means that a majority of players felt the burn bad with this one. Even though I really didn't, I can see the bad design problems at work here and I tend to agree with most that this was a bad design for a stage. I'm not sure which one was worse though, the North American Shifty Station or the European Shifty Station..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom