• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

(USA) The Saltiest Squids

LAG

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lag
So I keep trying to find a clan on here, but no one is active.

So this is my clan, The Saltiest Squids. You should probably be 18+ (although I guess younger is OK, so long as you condone adult conversations) and have a Skype account, as that is the way we'll communicate.

First thing you should know is that I'm off Miami Florida time, so USA time zones are best.

Requirements? Honestly, don't care. We just need a squad of active players. I can rank any squad up to S on my own, personally, and I don't mind training up fellow inklings in this clan. We're a clan of players that play both competitively and casually.

There will be cursing and spamming of BOOYAH!s and C'MON!, and you are allowed to be as salty as **** if we lose.

Fill out a form like this:

Nintendo ID:
Preferred Weapons:
Playstyle:
Availability and Time Zone:

Nintendo ID: lagrienzo
Preferred Weapons: Custom E3 Liter, Custom Range Blaster, Tri-Slosher
Playstyle: Support and Aggressive depending on weapon and squidmates.
Availability: Sporatic work schedule, but Tue and Thurs night sessions can be a thing--also available at random hours every other day and log onto Skype everytime I play Splatoon. usually available for 3 hours of Splatoon every day of the week, but I can be more consistent Tue and Thurs since College and no work those days.

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
Nintendo ID: Jinx129 (Squidboards group Breaking Outta B's)
Preferred Weapons: Aerospray for turf, long range for ranked, heavy hitters (96 gal, squelchers, etc) and Snipers
Playstyle: aggressive (I sacrifice myself for my teammates often!)
Availability and Time Zone: Evenings and weekends, Central Time Zone USA

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
Nintendo ID:
ZeroMeddler
Preferred Weapons: Dual Squelcher, Carbon Roller, Neo Splash-o-Matic, Standard and Custom Jr. (occasional Kelp Charger)
Playstyle: Varies on map and weapon
Availability and Time Zone: Avaliable evenings (after college work is done anyway) and all day on weekends (Eastern Standard Time USA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom