UTAU for the Squid Sisters?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I'm pretty sure that I saw a post on tumblr a looong while back that had all of Marie's voice lines. I don't know about callie, but it would be amazing (if it's not done already) for someone to make an UTAU of the squid sisters off of their voices. I've never made an UTAU before, so I wanted to suggest it to people that may be more skilled with this than me because it would allow the squid sisters to do covers of songs technically! It would be really cool.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Hah, what does that stand for?

I post here mainly because I know of sources for said clips for both Squid Sisters, as well as others. See this page, where the "Audio" section has three files that contain probably all Inkling language spoken lines in the game (other than from songs).

lone

Inkster Jr.
NNID
loneotaku
Switch Friend Code
SW-1901-5583-6414
Creating an UTAU voicebank for them would be easy, but also extremely bad to make, much less distribute, since its forbidden to make an UTAU of someone without their permission/consent/knowledge. But such a thing's been done many times online despite this, so as long as it isn't distributed there's a good chance you wouldn't get in trouble.

There have been videos of people making VOCALOIDs sing in the ways inklings do, but its mostly gibberish and it doesn't sound authentic, which is something I kind of like about the inkling language in general. It's so one of a kind.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
That makes a lot of sense! I'd just want to see them cover some songs so I can make video parodies to go with at some point! It'd be a lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom