• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

vι • the visionaries • applications open!

Dawn Wall

so many dynamos || soɯɐuʎp ʎuɐɯ os
NNID
246_Tritone

who are we?

we are the visionaries: an extremely competitive splatoon squad formed on 31 october 2015 whose main goal is to be the best splatoon squad out there. all seven of our members are s+ rank players with substantial in-game experience (several of us are s+99!), and we're looking for people who are just as experienced and dedicated as we are to accomplish our goal of reaching the top. do note that any potential recruits will be tested by at least one of us for quality before being fully admitted into the team. if you think you would fit well with us, then please check out our requirements below.​

---

requirements:
  • a minimum rank of s+
  • maturity and ability to maintain composure under pressure
  • good sportsmanship
  • a desire to improve your gameplay
  • the ability to use discord
  • a willingness to learn and take constructive critique
  • a reliable internet connection
  • the ability to attend scrims and team practice sessions
  • proficient knowledge on at least two weapons or advanced knowledge on one weapon
  • good understanding of the fundamentals of the game
  • a minimum age of 15 years
---

a few notes:

we host practice sessions on thursdays at 4 pm est and saturday at 2 pm est. that said, members are expected to remain active and do individual practice runs / request team practice regularly. inactive members will receive one warning; if the warned member does not shape up their activity after this warning, then s/he will be removed from the group.

any form of bigotry will not be tolerated at all and will be punished by immediate removal. just remember to be decent human beings, even when you're online.

the visionaries will prioritise real life matters over splatoon, so if your activity drops due to attending to irl matters, we will not punish you for doing so. just make sure to let us know beforehand.

---

apply here:

please use this form to submit an application; please remember to post below if you have submitted an application to notify us that you have done so. we will contact you after reviewing your application if we're interested in trying you out.​

---

the visionaries on social media:

contact info:

@Trinitrotoluene (a.k.a.: K¥THΞЯΛ) - captain of the visionaries
@JayRing627 - captain of the visionaries
squad email: the.visionaries.squad(at)gmail.com
trinitrotoluene's nnid: 246_Tritone
jayring627's nnid: JayRing627
our team's discord server

---

our current roster:

---

please do not hesitate to ask me questions about the visionaries and / or any of the points made above. thank you for reading this, and have a nice day.

Last edited:

Im2aD

Inkling
NNID
Im2adiam
Submitted a form, can't wait to hear back!

Dawn Wall

NNID
246_Tritone
Submitted an application.
thank you for submitting an application to the visionaries. we'll get back to you once we've reviewed it.

---

to prevent double-posting, i personally would like to welcome @Im2aD to the visionaries! we look forward to working with you.

Last edited:

Dawn Wall

NNID
246_Tritone
bumping this thread to announce that we're now looking for eu squids, alongside na squids! if you meet our reqs and need a good squad, then check us out.

---

in other news, we now have a legit banner from fellow visionary @Im2aD! big ups to him for doing this.

also, @Veck is now a member of the visionaries! we are excited to sign him.

NNID
Nic01a5
I'm late, but I submitted a few weeks ago. My skype is being buggy, and I don't believe I included my twitter in my application. My twitter is @MudkipTacos, I tried to message jay on skype but nothings happening, so Idk. Hope my skype starts working again soon. Gonna follow visionaries twitter.

Dawn Wall

NNID
246_Tritone
bumping this thread to announce that due to our signing of @thederpypidgeot, @Sax, and @Sneakaboo, we are no longer accepting applicants from north american players. however, we are still looking for eu players to help us start up an eu division! if you think that you fit our reqs, send in an application and we'll get back to you!

D

Deleted Member

Submitted an application. I'm only S rank, but I look forward to improving!

Squadward

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquadwardNein
Just sent in an application!

Really hope I am chosen, or at least considered! :D <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom