V 2.5.0 coming 1/19

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/agmj/update/

This update is just a handful of minor stage adjustments.

From what I could gather via Google Translate

• Rainmaker Placement in Walleye Warehouse has been adjusted
  • Arrowana Mall: Once again, fixes to the squid barriers.
  • Some tower control exploit in Piranha Pit has been fixed
  • Breaking the shield in Mahi Mahi resort has a smaller blast radius/ doesn't give as many points for your special meter

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Nintendo listed the changes in English on the support website:
Stage Adjustments:
  • Walleye Warehouse: Adjustments will be made to object placement in Rainmaker Mode.
  • Arowana Mall: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes.
  • Piranha Pit: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in Tower Control Mode.
Battle Adjustments
  • Museum D’Alfonsino: Fix the issue in modes other than Tower Control in which the area around the central rotating platform was registering as being inked in unintended ways.
  • Mahi-Mahi Resort: Fix the issue In Rainmaker Mode in which breaking the Rainmaker barrier while in the central area caused the special gauge to fill more than intended.
Other
  • Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
Taken from http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14842/c/806

Based on that page as well, it will release tomorrow, the 19th. (From the North American perspective.)

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
A bit disappointed they didn't add anything new, but at least Arowanna will come back.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Any weapon balancing?
Unless if that's what they meant by “Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience”, there isn't. Sorry.

Alas, I don't think it is: If I remember correctly, when they did that big re-balancing of the weapons, it was listed specifically as “Weapons Adjustments”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom