Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4404-7753-2610
This used to be my main but I still play it for Tri Color Turf Wars

drwatson

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2514-7147-4516
DS has been shorted for most of s3, hopefully nintendo does start showing it some appreciation. They need to reverse some nerfs it got when MPU was a thing.

ltsora

Inkling
DS has been shorted for most of s3, hopefully nintendo does start showing it some appreciation. They need to reverse some nerfs it got when MPU was a thing.
i agree on this so much. i'm a squelchies one trick and it feels lot less fluid than it did in 2... i make it work anyway but i have a lot of kills i would have secured in 2 stripped away on the last hit. number one assist forever

Suchi

The Eternal Dualie Squelchers User
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-3685-3474-1994
GRAAAAAAAHHHHH I LOVE DUALIE SQUELCHERS!!!!!

Now that I got that out of my system, they're really fun to play. Of course they need some buffs, but I still really like their mobility and range. The wave buff is a step in the right direction, as now DS can defend against sharks better, but it either needs a damage buff or an ink efficiency & accuracy buff.

ltsora

Inkling
i love vds but breaker needs a bigger buff than the one we got... i'm 100% serious when i say i think the waves should be tall enough that you need to climb or parry through them in order to avoid damage/tagging. nothing unhealthy, just enough of a disruption to actually like... be a displacement special. like it's meant to be. like if wail and vac can get those INSANE buffs this isn't unreasonable at all bc as it stands people are barely hit by 1 wave if that these waves need to be HORRIBLE they need to be WORLD ENDING they need to be TIDAL EXPLOSIONS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom