• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Video Game Collectors? Post your collection here!

lolsniper541

Inkling
NNID
lolsniper541
I enjoy collecting video games, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Post your collections below!
Also generic video game discussion I guess?
photo.JPG

Mazzle

Inkling
NNID
Mazzle
Not on my photo is my TV bench. It's black and you won't see a thing anyways.
Collection SQB.jpg

Wrog

Senior Squid
So jealous. The only thing that comes close to being nearly as impressive are my Wii games, but that's just that I have a lot. But I see no custom amiibo... so that's something for me.

lolsniper541

Inkling
NNID
lolsniper541
So jealous. The only thing that comes close to being nearly as impressive are my Wii games, but that's just that I have a lot. But I see no custom amiibo... so that's something for me.
Thats Pretty sweet, did you make that?

Wrog

Senior Squid
Yeah, they are very simple. I can tell you how if you want.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Does this count as bumping a thread?
If so........... SORRY!!!!!! ;m;
I have at least 50 Wii Games, 20ish Wii U games, DOZENS of Retro Virtual Console Games, 50ish DS games, at least 25 3DS games, 10 ish game cube games (Most of them were sold by my one idiot brother ;m; ) About 10 GBA games...
And as far as systems because I wanna say... idk sorry... I used to have an SNES my idiot brother sold it though, we had 2 N64's (they again were sold by my idiot brother) and every game boy model imaginable(most likely sold by my brother), used to have 2 game cubes but AGAIN MY IDIOT BROTHER SOLD THE ORIGINAL ONE... a Wii, DS phat, 3 DS lites (two broken >_> Guess who did that), DSi, 3DS, 3DS XL, 3DS XL Pokemon X/Y blue vers., New Nintendo 3DS XL...
oh and other systems and games but I don't play those my brothers do... lol I've never touched the Xbox 360 but we have it... and a ps2, 3 and 4... never played 4 but I played 2 and 3 because GTA lmao
I'll take pics eventually... :-\

OVERALL: OVER 200 GAMES ABOUT(excluding digital ones) lots of systems!!! :-0

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Couldnt find a splatoon collection thread so ill just leave this here. Got plenty other Nintendo retro stuff too but ill keep it to these ;)
That's really cool!
Some of the amiibos are repainted from the looks of it (Sorry if I'm wrong!)? Did you do that yourself or...?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Yeah i did them myself! Not all turned out good but i just loved working on them
That's super cool! I personally was always really interested in the concept of repainting the amiibos / customizing them. If it's ok for me to ask, what kind of paint do you use for them?

Girumaru

Inkling
NNID
Sqd_girumaru
That's super cool! I personally was always really interested in the concept of repainting the amiibos / customizing them. If it's ok for me to ask, what kind of paint do you use for them?
The black one i did with simply a black marker! The rest i spray painted using cans. Taped out the parts that didnt need paint. Its very tricky with the small openings, i never get those done properly :(

G

girigiriHERO

Mt collection is a bit different as until I bought my PS3 in late 2011 I usually just sold my games, but I realized it really wasn't worth it and smarter to keep them from that point on, so a lot of my PSone, PS2, GBC, and GBA games are gone with exception to a select few.

SEGA
Dreamcast
8 Dreamcast games

Sony
PS2
PS2 slim
PS3 slim 320GB
PSTV
8 PSone games, 4 PS2 games, 49 PS3 games, 2 PS Vita games

Nintendo
Gamecube (Silver)
Wii
Wii U deluxe 32GB
DSi LL (Yellow)
3DS (Gloss Pink)
3DS XL (Pink/White)
2DS (Sea Green)
New Nintendo 3DS (White)
9 Gamecube games, 3 Wii games, 30 WIi U games, 5 DS games, 32 3DS games, 1 NN3DS game
3 GBC colour games (Link's Awakening DX, Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Season), 1 GBA game (Castevania Circle of the Moon)
these are the only games I've kept in near mint condition despite having no way to play them, I have everything including the small plastic bag the game comes in inside the box.

Persona Q, and Persona Dancing All Night art books
Mario Kart 8 OST (Club Nintendo Japan), Splatunes

Amongst other things I have all the SSB amiibo minus the DLC, SMB amiibo, Splatoon amiibo, and Animal Crossing series 1+2 and series 1 of the trading cards. My amiibo collecting has slowed down substantially as not many interest me. I had all of wave 1 and 2 pre-ordered before the fever broke out.

I also have over 100 Furuta Super Mario Bros. Choco Eggs across approx 10 different sets, 77 Dragon Quest Crystal Monsters across approx. 5 sets, complete set of Dragon Quest Monster Gallery HD, an entire set of Dragon Quest IX Character Making Figures series 1, and lastly an entire set of Hatsune Miku Selection Nendroid Petite. I also have various Hatsune Miku figures as well as the Project DIVA F accessory set, and Project DIVA F PS3 mini controller. I will be getting the new Project DIVA X controller once it comes out in August.

All of this surprisingly only takes up a very small portion of my living room and all my friends enjoy looking at them as well, it's just too vast to take pictures. I'm in to almost anything related to Hatsune Miku, DraQue, or Ryu ga Gotoku, as well as Mario.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
I actually do have pictures of all my games, but I don't have any means of uploading them anywhere at the moment. :/ It's not too big of a collection compared to some, but I'm proud of it and am always trying to make it bigger! But here's what I have:

-Nintendo Entertainment System with 2 controllers
-Zapper (think the N-Zap '89 ;))
-Games: Balloon Fight (with manual), Donkey Kong Classics, Dr. Mario, Hogan's Alley, Ice Climber, Ice Hockey, Kirby's Adventure, Kid Icarus, The Legend of Zelda (gold cartridge), Mario Bros., Metroid (in its original box with manual), Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!, Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt, Super Mario Bros./World Class Track Meet/Duck Hunt, Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Tetris, Wild Gunman, Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link (gold cartridge)

-Super Nintendo Entertainment System with 2 controllers and instruction manual
-Super NES Mouse (for Mario Paint) with instruction manual
-advertisement poster for the Nintendo Power Super Power Club (featuring Star Fox) -- this one:

-Games: Battle Clash, Donkey Kong Country (with manual), EarthBound (my crown jewel!!), F-Zero, Kirby's Dream Land 3, Kirby Super Star, The Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past (with manual), Mario Paint (with manual), Star Fox (with manual), Street Fighter II Turbo (with manual), Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario Kart (with manual), Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Super Mario World (with manual), Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Super Metroid, Super NES Super Scope 6, Super Punch-Out!!, Tetris 2, Uniracers

-Charcoal Black Nintendo 64 with one light gray controller and one black controller
-Games: Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64, Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros. (with original box and manual)

-Indigo Nintendo GameCube (I think the original box is around somewhere...)
-3 controllers (parts only) and one Super Smash Bros. Edition controller with clear backplate
-2 Nintendo GameCube Microphones
-2 DK Bongos
-Games: Animal Crossing, Cubivore, Donkey Konga, Donkey Konga 2, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Kirby Air Ride, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Mario Party 6, Mario Party 7, Mario Power Tennis, Mario Superstar Baseball, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Pikmin, Pikmin 2, Pokémon Box Ruby & Sapphire, Pokémon Channel, Pokémon Colosseum, Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, Super Mario Strikers, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros.. Melee, Wario World

-White Nintendo Wii (with original box and inserts),
-1 white Wiimote, 1 gold Wiimote Plus, 2 white Nunchuks, 1 white Classic Controller Pro, 1 white Steering Wheel, 1 white Wii Zapper Gun, 1 Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector, 1 Wii Fitness Mat/1 white Balance Board (included in Wii Fit bundle)
-Games: Animal Crossing: City Folk, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Kirby's Return to Dream Land, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (special edition including gold Wiimote and 25th Anniversary Special Orchestra CD), The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Link's Crossbow Training, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Party 8, Mario Strikers Charged, Metroid: Other M, Metroid Prime: Trilogy, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Punch-Out!!, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Paper Mario, Super Smash Bros. Brawl/Project M, Wii Fit, Wii Music, Wii Sports

-black Wii U Deluxe system (The Wind Waker HD Limited Edition; original box and inserts included)
-1 black Wii U Gamepad (Wind Waker Limited Edition), 1 Wii U GameCube Adapter
-Games/Downloads: EarthBound Beginnings (VC), Hyrule Historia (digital copy), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (digital copy), New Super Mario Bros. U (digital copy), Splatoon (obviously), Super Mario Maker (including Idea Book), Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (including special gold coin), Wii Sports Club (digital copy), Wrecking Crew (VC)

My amiibo collection includes all currently released Super Smash Bros. figures, 2 Classic Mario and 2 Modern Mario figures (one of each is NiB), the recolored Splatoon amiibo 3-pack, and the Callie and Marie 2-pack. I also preordered the Waluigi figure

-original Sony PlayStation console with 3 controllers (including one without analog sticks)
-Games: Ape Escape, Atari: Anniversary Edition Redux, Cool Boarders 3, Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, Crash Bandicoot: Warped, Crash Bash, Crash Team Racing, Croc: Legend of the Gobbos, Croc 2, Final Fantasy VII, Gran Turismo, Jeopardy!, Jersey Devil, Marble Master, Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness, Muppet Monster Adventure, Muppet RaceMania, Pong, Rayman, Spyro the Dragon, Spyro (2): Ripto's Rage!, Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Tetris Plus, Wheel of Fortune, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire: 2nd Edition

-Sega Genesis console with 2 controllers
-Games: 6-Pak (includes Columns, Golden Axe, The Revenge of Shinobi, Sonic the Hedgehog, Streets of Rage, and Super Hang-On), Bubsy in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind, Chakan, Columns III, Disney's Aladdin, Dragon's Fury, Dragon's Revenge, Ecco: The Tides of Time, Jeopardy!, Monopoly, Ms. Pac-Man, Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures, Risk, Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic Spinball

The only two G&W games I have are an original copy of Mario Bros., and the Club Nintendo edition of Ball.

-1 original gray Game Boy (screen isn't working though... :()
-Games: Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters, Kirby's Dream Land, Kirby's Dream Land 2, Pokémon Blue Version, Pokémon Crystal Version, Pokémon Pinball, Pokémon Silver Version, Pokémon Trading Card Game, Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, Tetris

-1 Arctic White Game Boy Advance (retired :()
-1 Game Boy Advance SP Venusaur Limited Edition
-1 E-Reader
-1 GameCube to GBA Link Cable
-1 Wireless Adapter
-Games: Donkey Kong Country, Fire Emblem, Kirby & The Amazing Mirror, Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land, Mario Kart Super Circuit, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Metroid Fusion, Pokémon Emerald Version, Pokémon LeafGreen Version, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire, Pokémon Sapphire Version, Super Mario Advance, Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2, Wario Ware, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3

-1 Arctic White Nintendo DS Lite
-1 Pokéwalker
Games: Animal Crossing: Wild World, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Squeak Squad, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, Mario Kart DS, Mario Party DS, New Super Mario Bros., Pokémon Pearl Version, Pokémon Platinum Version, Pokémon SoulSilver Version (limited edition with Lugia figurine), Pokémon White Version, Pokémon White Version 2, Super Mario 64 DS, Yoshi's Island DS

-1 black Nintendo 3DS (The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Special Edition)
-Games: Kid Icarus: Uprising (bundled with the 3DS Stand), The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Mario Kart 7, Mario's Picross (VC), Picross e/e2/e3/e4/e5/e6 (digital copies), Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon Blue Version (VC), Pokémon Moon (preordered), Pokémon Picross (Eshop), Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Wario Land II (VC)

EDIT: I'll be editing this post as more games enter my library! Just added 2 NES games to the collection, plus I might be able to get those pictures up soon-ish!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom