Video: The Splattershot Family (Bios and Guides)

AidanC97

Senior Squid
NNID
aidancalhoun
Note: I'm Not 100% Sure where this is supposed to go, so i'll j
ust plop this here and a mod can move it to the correct location later if this is not the right location for this thread.

I know that there are many guides out there about certain weapons. I found 2 and mashed them into one video and they are all splattershot related. I Know many know how these work, but for anyone new, and for anyone curious about the Wassabi Splattershot as well, below i have provided a youtube video edited by myself, but the info is done by another person. The Youtuber is named Chuggaaconroy and he is Bio-ing all of the weapons you can get in the game. If you are unsure about one of the Splattershots (or 2, or all), I have provided a guide in the video's description so it can direct you to the certain Splattershot you are looking for. He also included the Wassabi Splattershot in here as well, for those interested

Hope this is helping you learn about the Splattershot Family!

Edit: The Custom Splattershot Jr. has been added!

Last edited:

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
THAT VIDEO...

that video actually is pretty good =o

Although I can tell you are not a firm believer in the power of Sunny D Inkstrike
It has good use in rainmaker if the rainmaker's shield is up and in tower control if you can aim the strik where thetower is going to be.

I like to think of it as a super beefy suction bomb:
It turfs well, sure, but it also forces enemies out of the area AND it's global
(send that enemy sniper in your life something special this season <3 )

Dassa goo' vido.
I'm a launch veteran, so I don't really need guides much, but I'll keep an eye out for any new splatoon guides you release.

Last edited:

AidanC97

Senior Squid
NNID
aidancalhoun
THAT VIDEO...

that video actually is pretty good =o

Although I can tell you are not a firm believer in the power of Sunny D Inkstrike
It has good use in rainmaker if the rainmaker's shield is up and in tower control if you can aim the strik where thetower is going to be.

I like to think of it as a super beefy suction bomb:
It turfs well, sure, but it also forces enemies out of the area AND it's global
(send that enemy sniper in your life something special this season <3 )

Dassa goo' vido.
I'm a launch veteran, so I don't really need guides much, but I'll keep an eye out for any new splatoon guides you release.
I'll post a new guide every time Chugga uploads it on my youtube channel (Yoshilover46). I do it to spare people to watch the whole video just to get to the guide

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom