• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Villager General Discussion: MAYBE SQUIDBOARDS WILL SAVE IT

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I noticed the series due to Super Smash bros brawl and asked for City Folk/Let's go to the City (Why is this a title?), for christmas. I got New Leaf and played it on launch day as well. I was actually at disney world during that time.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
I noticed the series due to Super Smash bros brawl and asked for City Folk/Let's go to the City (Why is this a title?), for christmas. I got New Leaf and played it on launch day as well. I was actually at disney world during that time.
never been there, cuz im on the west coast.
So instead of Disney you played New Leaf? whoa I gotta play this game lol

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Villagers would probably use their New Leaf / Probable Animal Crossing U design in a future Smash title right? That's gonna look a little awkward.
Maybe. Hopefully not, I definitely prefer the New Leaf designs over the City Folk ones.

Teddy

Senior Squid
NNID
EggplantAlloy
Villager main coming through. If one day it becomes possible to mod SSB4, I nominate Teddy for alternate Villager skin.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I actually didn't start maining Villager until a decent chunk in of the games lifespan.

Was mostly playing Rosalina, but saw how much fun Villager was.

My favorite thing about Villager is Timber. The mindgames! ~

youthCAT1590

Pro Squid
I actually didn't start maining Villager until a decent chunk in of the games lifespan.

Was mostly playing Rosalina, but saw how much fun Villager was.

My favorite thing about Villager is Timber. The mindgames! ~
I love growing a tree, taking one chop, making my opponent think i'm gonna go for a tree kill, then when they back off, I charge at them with the axe. lol. Catches em' off guard more times then not.

Indigo Jeans

Inkling
I was pretty disappoint when I found out Soccer Eye didn't use the New Leaf design for Villager, but it's alright cause she's perfect just the way she is.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I will say, Sakurai had amazing timing when it came to villager. New Leaf just came out like a couple days before in NA, and then we all see Villager! That was certainly an amazing experience. : 3

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Villager is one of the most annoying characters in Smash 4. Or maybe it's just me being a noob at that matchup. lol

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
How has everyone been? haven't been on smashboards or even been playing smash cuz the little freetime i got Im here
edit: Plus I was learning M2 hardcore, so my Villager isn't at its best atm
Villager is one of the most annoying characters in Smash 4. Or maybe it's just me being a noob at that matchup. lol
You definitely got to look up the matchup. on smashboards its there. (...cuz its smashboards...lol).

TotesTim

Inkling
Villager is a great character. I'm not too fond of the New Leaf designs, but it's nice that the character and the AC series in general is being promoted more these days.

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Heyyy its Makai Wars from Smashboards, nice to see some villagers from there move in here!

Scoot

Inkling
NNID
Scootpilgrim
Does this count as the Animal crossing thread? If not I say someone needs to start an actual AC thread

Thebluehero

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
YoloSwaggie
It would look SO weird with Villager's New Leaf design. I like the New Leaf design, but I just can't imagine it without it being so weird. I feel like the City Folk designs fit better in smash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom