• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Waking up to Duel of the Fates

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
This is just a funny story I wanted to share.
On Friday, I had a class really early in the morning, so my dad drove me over. It was still dark out and I was still really sleepy, so I was nodding off. At the time, my dad had the radio on tuned to NPR which plays classical music in the mornings. They also advertise their other radio music shows and podcasts on the air too. So, my half-asleep *** suddenly hears Duel of the Fates come on in an advertisement for some Star Wars or John Williams thing. As the choir sings the opening part (that made I add was significantly louder than the classical piece that had been on before) I open my eyes. My seat was reclined, so as I open my eyes I'm looking up, and it just so happens that the first thing I see is a radio tower, which has a large, blinking, red light. I yelp and jump back into my seat as my dad panics before realizing what happened and starts bursting out laughing. Now I'm recovering from PTMD, post traumatic Maul disorder. Fun times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom