Wanna Open a Squad to get better at Competitive ?

LPMSquid

Inkling
NNID
LPMforEverFan
Hey Guys I am Noah,16 years old and german. I am currently ranked as A+ and I,d like to reach S-Rank. Dont tell me you dont know that Situation : You are doing pretty well but your Teammates are kinda bad and they end with 1:7 -.- And at the End you even lose the Match ... Thats frustrating, I know. I like the game so I would like to open a Squad with some of you. We could try out how we do together. If you want to get better at the game its about playing,playing and playing... So if you are interested to create a Squad then contact me and maybe we'll get into Competitive Splatoon. STAY FRESH ;)

Juke

Inkling
NNID
T-SoloMid
Hey Guys I am Noah,16 years old and german. I am currently ranked as A+ and I,d like to reach S-Rank. Dont tell me you dont know that Situation : You are doing pretty well but your Teammates are kinda bad and they end with 1:7 -.- And at the End you even lose the Match ... Thats frustrating, I know. I like the game so I would like to open a Squad with some of you. We could try out how we do together. If you want to get better at the game its about playing,playing and playing... So if you are interested to create a Squad then contact me and maybe we'll get into Competitive Splatoon. STAY FRESH ;)
Ich bin auch deutsch. Ich würde gerne mit dir einen Squad machen, falls du immernoch Interesse daran hast. Ich bin S, bin aber heute auf A+ gedroppt. ^^'
Schreib mir einfach, falls du noch Interesse hast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom