Wanna squad? I know you want to... just click. do it...

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
Hello I'm a lonely squid who wants friends to squad/private with! I can use voice chat (Discord) and my rank is A. Solo queue is really bothering me because when I play good (16/5) I still lose because my teammates are just dumb sometimes. I'm not blaming it on them, I just want some consistent teammates, who know how the game works! The weapons I use are in my Signature, but I tend to use the :wst_shot_normal01: the:wst_roller_heavy01: and the:wst_shot_explong01: the most. For RM, SZ and TC respectively. All my personal data is in my profile, and I live in the Netherlands (EU, Central European Summer Time)

(Btw 'queue' is a strange word. it literally has 4 silent letters. Try to hear the difference between 'Q' and 'Queue'. and? Oh yeah there's none!)

Last edited:

Mich

Inkling
NNID
Quispe123
hii im interested
my NNID is quispe123
Im a S Rank usually use luna blaster,sploosh o matic,tri slosher i love playing RM so im up on those times and my timezone is PST

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
Okay cool I will friend request you! But the timezones are a little bit messed up so we'll need to arrange that. You also have any means of contacting you besides Squidboards? Voice chat will also be appreciated. So if you could make a Discord account or something then I will give you a cookie.

Not for real though...

Mich

Inkling
NNID
Quispe123
Okay cool I will friend request you! But the timezones are a little bit messed up so we'll need to arrange that. You also have any means of contacting you besides Squidboards? Voice chat will also be appreciated. So if you could make a Discord account or something then I will give you a cookie.

Not for real though...
sure we can use discord my name is Rhyuki in there
EDIT: i just notice discord uses number well then my is 6427

botness.

Inkling
NNID
Botness
Hello I'm a lonely squid who wants friends to squad/private with! I can use voice chat (Discord) and my rank is A. Solo queue is really bothering me because when I play good (16/5) I still lose because my teammates are just dumb sometimes. I'm not blaming it on them, I just want some consistent teammates, who know how the game works! The weapons I use are in my Signature, but I tend to use the :wst_shot_normal01: the:wst_roller_heavy01: and the:wst_shot_explong01: the most. For RM, SZ and TC respectively. All my personal data is in my profile, and I live in the Netherlands (EU, Central European Summer Time)

(Btw 'queue' is a strange word. it literally has 4 silent letters. Try to hear the difference between 'Q' and 'Queue'. and? Oh yeah there's none!)
Hey, you seem in the same wheelhouse as my friend and I. We just recently (earlier today) posted a search for teammates (http://squidboards.com/threads/looking-for-members-2-for-a-new-squad.24554/) and it would be fun to scrimmage sometime, and maybe even start a real squad. I'd have to get discord, but that shouldn't be a problem...

btw sorry for rereplying

DangerMan

Inkling
NNID
DangerMan
I am also interested but not the best player, not the worst either though. Send me a PM or add me on skype if you are down for some matches

Level: 36
Current Role/Weapon: N-Zap with echo-locator in everything except splat zones, in splat zones I use the 3-round burst with kraken
NNID: DangerMan

EXTRA: psn is brendan-carell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom