WANTED! τeam τempesτ looking for support squids!

StarPlatPolli

Inkling
NNID
kuroi3ds
Please read the rules before applying! If you send me a DM that suggests you didn't read them throughly, you will be automatically ignored.

Hello, this is StarPlat from τeam τempesτ. We're a relatively new competitive team. I'm making a post on Squidboards on behalf of my team to look for squids with the next conditions:

• Is (heavily preferred, but not 100% required. We value more availability) a support player. We have a lot of offense and defense oriented players, but we are desperate for some support players. Our usual team composition doesn't have much inking ability. A+ ranks or up preferred.
  • Be commited. We would like to go on tournaments and scrims regularly, so we need active and commited people.
  • Over 18 years. We might make an exception if you're skilled and mature, but it's not 100% sure.
  • Ability to play regularly (if you have a job and the like it's fine, DM me your general availability and timezone). The required days for practice are tuesday, thursday and fridays, but we play almost on a daily basis.
  • Ability to talk english through Discord (we have our own private server and a server where you can hang out and relax with other people).
  • No harassment to other people. This includes sexuality, religion, gender identity, anything of the sort.

If you have any questions, shoot me or our Captain, Rohan a DM. Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom