Was there a controller you wish you had access to in Splatoon if the game allowed it?

CM2

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chenmaster2
If so, what was that one controller you had in mind?

_Vicious_

Full Squid
NNID
Vicious09
i wish that the game would allow the pro controller to be used in multiplayer, there is no reason why it should not be in there its already programmed into the game via the battle dojo mode. i would love to have this feature in the game because i have motion sickness and i cant use the gyro because it makes me feel sick when i do and the stick controls are really bad in this game more so on the Y axis (up and down). if Nintendo could just simply re right the code to put the pro controller in there i would be a very happy camper :P

sorry for the long winded response. lol

1o2

Inkling Cadet
Wii U Pro Controller, all they have to do is make the map pop up if you want to ink strike.

Dreamy Luigi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DreamyZack
Ugh I really want to use the Pro Controller, I'd do the Wii Remote strap thing to get the motion aiming, I wouldn't mind. The controller is so nice and battery life is amazing.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Wii U Pro Controller, all they have to do is make the map pop up if you want to ink strike.
The Gamepad map is used for much more than just Inkstrike aiming.

1o2

Inkling Cadet
Have map in bottom corner of screen.
When you inkstrike, having a tiny map in the bottom of the screen would make it way too hard to aim. I think no map would be fine when playing with the Pro Controller (you can always have the gamepad next to you) but you actually need the map to use inkstrike. It could be like CoD when you launch the nuke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom