Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Rollercoasters #TeamRollerCoasters

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

iVortex

Senior Squid
NNID
Vorttex
Hey everybody! Vortex here and today we are finding out all of your Splatfest predictions! I mean like who wins, by popularity and by wins. My prediction is...

Water slides will win in popularity. 57% to 43%
Roller coasters will win in wins. 52% to 48%
Water slides win overall!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Well those are my predictions, you can cast your predictions below and see what others think! :) GO WATERSLIDES!!!!!!!!!!

#TEAMWATERSLIDES

Last edited:

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
I think Water Slides will win just very slightly in popularity based on Miiverse posts and the like, and also win more matches than Roller Coasters. So easy win!

Yuubi

Full Squid
Most likely waterslides will win the popularity vote, also it seems like the team will have a much bigger popularity % vote then dogs vs cats.... *sighs* Looks Like Team Marie shall triumph again. Even though I am on her side this time. ;) However I've always thought rollercoaster would take the popularity vote since it seems to be more popular in the U.S because of all the amusement parks.

Yuubi

Full Squid
I've just logged on splatoon and got into a battle with 4 waterslides vs 2 roller coasters

Indy Wolfy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CheveyoWolf
In terms of skill roller coasters will win, while water slides will win popularity since alot of people are scared of the rolling thunder that is coasters. Now how will roller coasters have better skill, well:

Roller coasters go up and down while water slides just go down, in other words, coasters will win and lose some matches while water slides will just lose matches.

That's the logic folks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom