• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

We are Recruiting -- BettleSquids

Ika Klaus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Legend402
Hello we are looking for new members to join our squad. I'd like to say in advance that this is a really long post thing and I hope that doesn't scare anyone off. So I think I should explain the parts of it so you can judge if you would like to read it or not. The first and second part are about the kind of people we're looking for and the criteria that you must fit in order to join. Then the next part is things that are preferred but not mandatory. Finally the last part is a lot of just talking about meetings and how it is kind of run.

Squad page: https://squidboards.com/groups/bettlesquids.1302/extra?type=information

What kind of people are we looking for?
- We are looking for anyone who is able to be fairly mature and work well with others
- Willing to communicate via Discord
- If you are not comfortable speaking on voice chat you can still join but might not be able to participate in all the scrimmages
- You still however will be able to do private, turf, squad, etc, and other things we do as a squad. But if there
is a place where someone wants to take a break in a scrimmage you would be able to switch in or if we are
short people.
- Able and willing to accept other people have different ideas, backgrounds, etc.

To join you must...
- Fit the criteria above
- Have Splatoon why did I even mention this
- Be willing to learn the callouts that we use
- We would also like to learn what you use so we can change it up if yours work better
- Be able to learn a plan and try your best to follow it

Preferred things
These are all things that would be preferred if you met the things on the list but are not absolutely necessary, and some of them are things that change drastically from person to person so it is not something that can just be decided just like that.
- 13 years of age or older
- A- rank or higher
- Be able to speak English
- I can speak a bit of German and am willing to learn phrases needed in Splatoon Squads, Scrimmages, etc. but I am not able to have full blown conversations about things. Other wise you pretty much have to know English enough to where you can communicate during squad events.

Information about the squad
- We try to meet every Wednesday and on Saturdays when possible
- Events will try to be planned on Saturdays
- This is something that I believe in a lot that just because I am the Squad Leader or someone else is an moderator does not mean that what there ideas are for battles in Splatoon are the be all end all. The rank of Moderator and Admin are simply there to keep the squad engaged and an enjoyable place to be. Your Ideas in the squad will be just as valid as all the others.
- The Strategies will be tested out on one of the days for the meetings and the one with the best results will be
selected by everyone on what they think worked out the best or something to that effect.
- If you can't make it to the meetings it is no big deal you can be filled in on the information at any other time.
- When it is time for a scrimmage then everyone in the squad is welcome to be in it regardless of rank as long as they understand the plan
- There is no set time for the meetings, and no set time until they go until. But they will usualy never start before 4:00pm CT and the ending time is up to when everyone is done
- You do not have to stay the whole time and can come and go as much as you want. If you want to only be there for 10 minutes that's 100% fine, or even if you don't wanna show up at all.
- On Meeting days when strategies aren't being discussed, more then likely we will be practicing those strategies, callouts, etc.
- Every day that isn't a meeting day is for whatever whether its Splatoon related or not.

I have probably forgotten something important that I won't catch so I apologize for that. And I REALLY APOLOGIZE for the extremely long list of things. If you are interested at all or have any questions or anything you can PM me and I will be happy to answer them.

Sincerely,
Ika Klaus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom