We Have A Discord!

WydrA

Inkling Commander
We now have an official discord, so everyone can come meet in one place! If you don't know what discord is, it's kind of like teamspeak, but browser based, and a bit more text focused. So everyone should come hang out whenever they're bored or stressed or stuff - even if you're a busy person, you can just drop in for a couple minutes or keep it running in the background!
Did I mention you can talk about anything you want? From splatoon to how totally hot your crush is! no judgement (okay maybe a little on the latter - but only if you post pics for critique!) We even have a spoiler room so games won't be ruined for you, and a game room so that if you want to play something with people your chat is contained! And of course there's a room for Splatoon strategy in general! It's got it all, people! So what are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and buy today *ahem* Click on the invitation to join!
https://discord.gg/0bTU0nXcVnqm1Ojw
Unfortunately invites only last 24 hours (I think), so if you get here late/it doesn't work, just post in the thread and I'll send another your way!

-A message from your splatoon co captains and glorious Leader @StarForce

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Sure indeed. I need to use our Discord humble room more than skype. And this time there's no pesky program install so you can't say no to browser based chats. They are easy and accessible anywhere where internet is. Thin of it as Cloud-chatting instead of cloud saves or cloud gaming lol. Hope everyone gets there soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom