We reject the stats

Wizard

Inkling
NNID
wizard577
*Me and my bad looking tables

Any who, for when the August update rolls over we'll be trying to keep track of our stats as we are doing squad battles. No, this not to try and demoralize people but rather see where you are at. More columns might be added/removed but for now we have this.

Keep in mind that not every one is on the list (because I'm lazy and don't want to spend a ton of time updating), so only those who are on the current 2 squads, Octo Valley Rejects and Inkopolis Rejects (shown here), are on the stats page.

For updating needs:
- Update yourself on google docs.
- Notify any one with access to doc.
- Post in this thread.

To keep it easier:
- Take pics of the results screen and post on Match results and discussion thread or this thread for easy access.

For those curious what each column means:
War Count - How many squad battles have you been in. (that was hosted via friend rooms)
Primary Weapon - The weapon you prefer in squad battles. (pretty much your role)
Secondary Weapon - The second weapon you prefer in squad battles. (pretty much your sub role)
Rank - The letter grade you have in Ranked Matches. (ignoring the number. if you have multiple accounts, all will be listed)
Kills - How many kills you have.
Deaths - How many deaths you have.
Wins - In how ever many squad battles you've been in, how many games have you won.
Losses - In how ever many squad battles you've been in, how many games have you lost.

You can view the stats here: Octo Valley Rejects Stats

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom