• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

We should try to get this forum popular again

Lightspeed_Lunatic

Senior Squid
Today, Squid School posted a video about how the current main platforms used by the community (Twitter and Discord) were inadequate for the community, and he mentioned this forum in it! Here's said video: https://youtu.be/BdRhqXbPNiY. That's how I learned about this place, so I joined today. I don't know how we could do it, but we really should try to get this more popular again, because it would solve pretty much every problem about the current platforms. Does anyone have any ideas?

Vin_MD

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4709-4096-5597
I'm definitely going to be telling all my friends who like splatoon about this site. I can see a lot of potential here, and I really wanna see this place bustling with splatoon fans and getting lot's of activity. Who knows what comp- and lore-related discoveries could be made with every splatoon fan talking to each other on this 1 site? The possibilities are limitless, I tell you.

Lightspeed_Lunatic

Senior Squid
It blew my mind when I heard that the conversation is stored and organized. Imagine lore, one of the hardest things to find, being easy to access.
Yeah! There's so much lore that a place like this could handle, plus this would be a good way to teach people about the comp scene. Imagine being able to just go here and find every LUTI team, a short bio about them, and all their games in one place! One of the biggest things that's keeping the comp scene from growing is how hard it is to find games to watch as a casual viewer, so this would be a big help for that. Not to mention weapon guides, overfishing strat videos, and a ton of other things that would be a huge help to everyone in the community. I think I'm gonna post something about this place elsewhere later to get the word out to more people.

Last edited:

Octo-crisp

Inkster Jr.
There are so many comp concepts buried in that I can't find them as a new player. I am excited to see more people coming here and bringing those concepts to the surface.

iVialeko

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5878-9511-9588
I try to inform splatoon conceptual thinkers about this site. I was searching for various ideas and mock-up concepts for the game shortly after getting into the franchise in 2020 and found throughout it various forums like gamefaqs and this domain. This is a great place to discuss thoughts and share ideas or suggestions, and I recommended this especially to creative artists or conceptual thinkers that want something more specific as to a community platform that is less broad. (discussion will not get overlooked like it can on Reddit)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom