Weapon crisis

What to main?

• Total voters

Mp3

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
Female she/her
So yeah I'm dealing with a weapon crisis. I am super bored with octoshot and tristrike isnt working for me. So please vote on what i should main now! I tested out most of the weapons and these were my favorite.

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
If Tri-Strike isn't working for you when using Octoshot then I really don't recommend vBucket.
The main is better at fighting but it's probably the hardest slosher to be consistently good at and you'll be in worse positions to use Tri-Strike whenever you do get your special.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I have also been facing a crisis lately, and I’ve played a good amount of Inkjet and a good amount of Edit. I recommend the latter.

DzNutsKong

Inkling Commander
If I'm ever unsure with stuff like this, either I'll -

- Default to whichever weapon is the best because chances are I can push it further in the end, or
- Keep playing all of the ones I'm considering until I reach a conclusion

Slosher is probably the best but if you plan on playing seriously at some point in the future everyone will be very happy to see someone who wants to play a Tacticooler weapon, so vanilla Heavy Edit would be a nice option too. Or you can just keep playing them and decide by whichever one you stick to the longest or something

QuagSass

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
Putting my biases aside for a moment (but not fully aside, I am still me), Edit is a very reliable weapon that can play pretty fast so it might be easier to pick up. So if you liked that aspect of the Octoshot, it's worth considering. Also Edit having 2 kits that are strong and offer different playstyles can help with getting bored with one style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom