• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Weapon Help: Splash-O-Matic or Nzap85

Splash-O-Matic Or Nzap85?

• Splash-O-Matic

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • N zap85

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Ohai_Ink

Inkster Jr.
So I have been experimenting with both weapons and I have find that I like both a lot. Although the N zap 85 has better stats I like the O-Matic's special and ink spread. What do you think? All opinions welcome! :D

Cthulhu

Inkster Jr.
Splash-o-matic is much better imo. Suction bomb rush is amazing for splat zones and the gun is basically an accurate aerospray. Got to A+ today with it after a 8 win streak :p

Kielhaul

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JADbones96
For splat zones I would choose splat-o and for turf war I'd choose Nzap. I think they are two of the best weapons in the game.

iNinja5567

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
iNinja5567
Choose Splat-O-Matic. It has a great fire rate and accuracy. It is the best for both modes due to its ink spread for turf war and accuracy for splat zones. Suction bombs are great for suprising enemies, and the bomb rush can kill and spread a lot of ink. It can compleletly turn the tide of the battle. The Splash-O-Matic is the best for any situation. The n-zap just can't compete.

Delta Squid

Inkling
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
Personally I prefer the N-Zap, but that's only because I prefer the Echolocator compared to Bomb Rush and the Splat Bombs over the Suction ones.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I like both, but I find the Splash-O-Matic to be better with ink coverage, while the N-Zap to be better for support.

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
I had a marathon session and used the splash o matic. I was doing really well with it, but do desire a different sub and special. I used another gun towards the end but I dont remeber the name, it had more range and damage but less fire rate. was double barrelled. Are there any other splash o matics with other options?

Lovebird

Inkster Jr.
NNID
shibakisses
i love the splash-o-matic and have been experimenting with it lately with amazing results. recently they released a sploosh-o-matic, which is a very similar gun with different specials: beakon and killer wail, if you like to play more of a support role. the only reason i didn't pick it is because i'm usually kraken roller and i wanted to try a new role (heh) on the team.

Ohai_Ink

Inkster Jr.
Didn't expect this many replies :P . I have made my decision to favor splash-o-matic over the n-zap85, the reason being is I just find the splash-o-matic covers more turf with the special+ I LOVE the design.

Ictoan

Full Squid
NNID
Krrrrg
I had a marathon session and used the splash o matic. I was doing really well with it, but do desire a different sub and special. I used another gun towards the end but I dont remeber the name, it had more range and damage but less fire rate. was double barrelled. Are there any other splash o matics with other options?
Was the other gun you were using the Dual Squelcher?

I believe that there will be a second splash-o-matic variant released, but it's not out yet.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
i love the splash-o-matic and have been experimenting with it lately with amazing results. recently they released a sploosh-o-matic, which is a very similar gun with different specials: beakon and killer wail, if you like to play more of a support role. the only reason i didn't pick it is because i'm usually kraken roller and i wanted to try a new role (heh) on the team.
The sploosh-o-matic looks like the splash-o-matic but is quite different. Having the worst accuracy of a gun, they gave each shot more power so it is like a more offencive Aerospray. Not saying it isn't good for support, as it can still spread ink well, splat opponents, and use those beacons.

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
Was the other gun you were using the Dual Squelcher?

I believe that there will be a second splash-o-matic variant released, but it's not out yet.
Yeah I looked it up. It was the Dual Squelcher. I had some success with this for splatzone on walleye warehouse, I guess I need to think about the weapons I like with the maps and mode instead of using the splash for everything, which I had been doing. At my grade, I'm too frustrated with my teammates though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom