• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Weapon Making No-No's and Et Cetera.

a hot mess

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
They/Them
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
If you wanna make a weapon, make it solid.
I'll be discussing some weapon making no-no's and telling you why it's a certified no-no.

1. Stringers.
Stringers are strictly Triple shot weapons. They cannot be any other number of shots. This is a golden rule for practically all stringers, Across the board.

2. Splatanas.
Splatanas are Never short range. Splatanas are made to make long, linear slashes of ink, charge or no charge.

a hot mess

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
They/Them
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
Weapons DO NOT give special benefits.
That's what a Sub or Special Weapon is.
Want a shooter that just by equipping, gives last ditch effort effects?
Give it tacticooler.

cipsbsndj

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
I mean, the Grizzco Stringer fires nine shots on one charge; and the Grizzco Splatana has literally no range, all of its power is put into its high damage short range attacks

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
I mean, the Grizzco Stringer fires nine shots on one charge; and the Grizzco Splatana has literally no range, all of its power is put into its high damage short range attacks
im thinking that this post is a joke
no person with the ability to think would decide “golden rules” to thinking of a cool weapon idea, even though they only limit creativity. and surely no person who can comprehend will decide how weapons should be designed for the entire class despite there only being 2 weapons in each. surely they won’t make them things that are in the game already, like what you just said with the grizzco weapons but also what they said about special effects, without realizing there is a weapon that has 10% more ink than any other.

surely nobody would ever do anything like that unironically, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom